Gå til innhold

Lurer du på hva en sang heter? Spør her.

Simen1

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Bilde til deg mr. Bjerre. :hmm:

Edit, jeg fant, jeg fant:

1. Mellowdrone "C'mon and Try"

Mellodrone's track will kick off the opening Miami scene of the game.

2. Phantom Planet "Big Brat"

"Big Brat" features in the Face Facts scene. The song is culled from the band's self-titled album, which was released on January 6th, 2004.

3. Iggy And The Stooges "Gimme Danger"

"Gimme Danger" blasts through the Good Guys scene in DRIV3R. The track comes from Iggy And The Stooges' third album, Raw Power released in 1973.

4. The Raveonettes "Bowels Of The Beast"

This track, taken from the Danish duo's acclaimed EP Whip It On, features in the Bagman scene of the game.

5. SLO-MO "Boy from the City"

Hailing from Sheffield, England, SLO-MO's "Boy From The City" will provide a sonic backdrop for the Escape scene.

6. Syntax "Destiny"

Britain's Syntax unleash the filmic and kinetic rush of "Destiny," which fits perfectly with the mood of the Destiny scene in DRIV3R.

7. Okuniev "Ripe For The Devil"

This track, from East London duo Okuniev features prominantly in the Istanbul scequence of the game and is taken from the band's upcoming debut album.

8. Teddybears STHLM "Move Over"

Perhaps Stockholm's best kept secret, the Teddybears STHLM started out as a hardcore punk band but this song shows the band's fascination with synths, drum machines and samplers, as well as more hip hop, contemporary techno and funk influences. It will play over the menu screens.

9. Narco "The 2nd Evolution/Stand Off"

Narco is the house band of Nimrod Productions and was commissioned to complete the overall music design in DRIV3R. The band selected tracks and also wrote the original score of more than 90 minutes of original music within the game.

10. Narco "Evil Brother"

Yet another track from Narco.

11. Los Halos "Black Thread"

Straight outta Philadelphia, PA comes one of the most credible and revered bands from the noise-rock genre. Their scathing song will raise the stakes in the Hostage scene in Driv3r.

12. Stateless "Exit"

This Leeds five-piece is currently recording their debut album with Jim Abbis (DJ Shadow, The Music). "Exit" will play during the Face Facts and Drop site #2 scenes.

13. The BellRays "Zero PM"

California's The BellRays formed 10 years ago. "Zero PM," which has been lifted from their album Meet The BellRays, rolls over the end credits of the game.

14. Hope Of The States "Static In The Cities"

Takk for innsatsen, men er ikke det musikken til driver3? Jeg tenkte på musikken til driver 1 ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Slettet endel prat om sangen som spilles i Troika reklamen

Fikk svar fra reklame byrået idag. Det er Eartha Kitt med sangen "love for sale" som blir spilt i Troika reklamen.

Hilsen

Demonik

takk skal du ha!

den sangen har gnagd seg inn i hodet mitt.

herlig Demonik

hilsen spiritus

Lenke til kommentar
Har lurt på denne sangen en stund.

Når det er reklame for Svisj Metal på Torsdager (?) blir det avspilt omlag en fem småsnutter av div sanger.

Tror det er dimmu borgir med et slags evigvarende riff. Noen som i det hele tatt skjønner hva jeg mener?

Dimmu Borgir - Puritania

Hørte gjennom alle albumene i kronologisk rekkefølge nå. Selvfølgelig var den sangen på den nest siste skiva :D

Skal mene at det er den hvertfall... Du får høre å sjekke det :yes:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...