Gå til innhold
Trenger du hjelp med PCen? Still spørsmål her! ×

PC starter ikke etter den skrudde seg av, av seg selv!

Anbefalte innlegg

Heihei!

Denne ble postet opprinnelig på Tomshardware, så jeg gjengir bare posten derifra, da jeg antar de fleste her kan engelsk. Tusen takk for alle svar, på forhånd!

Specs

First of all, it's not a home-built PC perse, it's built by www.komplett.no

Motherboard: Asus P5Q Pro.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 295 (NB: Recently changed from Nvidia Geforce 9800GTX+)

PSU: Chieftec 1000W. Pretty sure its this one: http://www.xoxide.com/chieftec-1000w-psu-autofan.html (also new, recently changed from Corsair Powersupply 550W Bulk).

RAM: Corsair TWIN2X 6400 DDR2

Problem:

Around one week after I changed the PSU and GPU, the PC shut down on its own. Or at least I suspect it did. I went out around 00.00 that night, and came home around 04.00 and then it was completely dead. There was no LED-light on the mobo, and no response what-so-ever.

Tried starting the PC with only CPU connected; no response. Then, after a week laying on the ground gathering dust, it decided to work again. I did practically nothing to get it working, because I didn't feel like working on the computer at the moment. I have no idea why it decided to work all of a sudden, I really didn't do anything, other than checking that every cables where probably seated on the mobo.

Now, three days ago, the same thing happened. Only this time I was home when it happened, but I wasn't sitting on my computer. The only thing I heard was the fans shutting off.

If I would guess what could cause this, I would have guessed overheating(mainly do to bad airflow because of cables; the PSU is somewhat bigger than the last one, and there is not that much room for the cables, as it was).

Thing's I've tried:

- Starting with only CPU connected.
- Starting with GPU, CPU connected.
- Starting with GPU, CPU and one HDD connected.
- Tried starting with only 1 memory-chip(RAM) connected(tried one at a time)
- Clearing CMOS(with both jumper and temporarly removing the CMOS-battery.)
- Cleaning it for dust =)

I guess that's all.

Thanks for all help in advance guys!

Endret av WildCard123
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...