Gå til innhold

English/american gamers in Oslo+ area

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi,

I'm wondering if there's any UK or American guys living in or close to the Oslo area.

I just moved here some 6 months ago and none of the norwegian people I know play any of the games I own or like to play, so it's pretty boring to play games all in all.

After moving around for the last three years and losing contact with people with the exception of "Hey I know your name" bonds I decided to settle in Oslo for now and I hardly know anyone at this point.

I play mostly FPS, so it's mainly gonna be FPS

Mainly now I play Halo 4(just got a 360), BF3 and gonna start Chivalry Medieval Warfare. I tried Planetside 2 in the beta, so I might get an account started for it now, after I upgrade my rig a bit so it can run it well as it's awesome.

Thinking of getting Far Cry 3 and Black Ops on PC too.

I'm 22 and I do speak norwegian and am just a chill creative guy that wants to play games with people but the people around me really don't have the same ideas or spesific interests at all. The closest person to me plays purely MMO's which is cool, but I'm kinda over MMO's after playing several of them for some years.

On Steam my tag is Thormawk, same on Origin and on XBL it's Thunderfgdlsk at the moment.

I use Skype(name: thormawk) and have a thing for talking.

Edit: It might be unclear, but I'm looking for people to get to know them(you maybe), not just join lobbies ingames and play like that. Make new friends, that sort of stuff. I'm also thinking of going to TG2013, I don't have access to a car but we'll see.

TL;DR;

-Been living in Oslo for around 6 months

-Am pretty bored of playing games and multiplayer games online solo and not having anyone to talk to or join in games.

-Norwegians are awesome, but no one of the three people I know here play games I like nor do they really like to play games, therefore trying the looking for english people in Norway to play games with thing.

-First time on diskusjon.no, trying to find people to game with.

If you're wondering anything about me, this or why I'm doing this just post a reply. I read norwegian or english just as good so whichever is cool.

Posting this here because this is the only gaming section I found with "Spille sammen" in it. If it violates section rules please move it dear mods, if not it's cool.

Endret av thormawk
  • Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...