Gå til innhold

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - nå som Enhanced Edition og på konsoll

Anbefalte innlegg

witcher2hoved788x438.jpg

«The second instalment in the RPG saga about the Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, features a thoroughly engrossing, mature storyline defining new standards for thought-provoking, non-linear game narration. In addition to an epic story, the game features an original, brutal combat system that uniquely combines tactical elements with dynamic action.

A new, modern game engine, responsible both for beautiful visuals and sophisticated game mechanics puts players in the most lively and believable world ever created in an RPG game. A captivating story, dynamic combat system, beautiful graphics, and everything else that made the original Witcher such a great game are now executed in a much more advanced and sophisticated way.»

Utgivelsesdato: 17.05.2011

Utvikler: CD Projekt RED

Offisielle nettsider: Webside | Forum | Facebook | Twitter

Andre nettsider: FAQ | The Witcher Wikia | The Witcher Vault | The Witcher Nexus | Wikipedia

Kjøp (digital): GOG.com | Steam | D2D | GamersGate | Impulse

Kjøp: CDON | Elkjøp | Komplett | MPX | Platekompaniet | Spaceworld | Amazon.co.uk | Play.com

Kjøp (Collector's Edition): CDON | Gamezone | Zavvi

Utgaver:

Samlerutgaven:

23236orig.jpg

Premiumutgaven:

23240orig.jpg

Premiumutgaven (digital):

450_Witcher2DigitalEditionP.jpg

GOG.com utgaven inneholder i tillegg:

Steam utgaven inneholder i tillegg:

• "Cloud" lagring
  • Achievments

Media:

Trailere:

Utviklerdagbøker:

Annen video:

Skjermbilder:

thewitcher2rdgxe.th.jpgthewitcher2smhft.th.jpgthewitcher27baps.th.jpg

thewitcher2heub1.th.jpgthewitcher28qfu4.th.jpgornur.th.jpg

xqiqd.th.jpgiponz.th.jpgthewitcher2assassinsofk.th.jpg

thewitcher2assassinsofk.th.jpgthewitcher2edit019.th.jpgthewitcher2assassinsofk.th.jpg

thewitcher2assassinsofk.th.jpgthewitcher2assassinsofk.th.jpgthewitcher2edit017.th.jpg

thewitcher2assassinsofk.th.jpgthewitcher2assassinsofk.th.jpgthewitcher2assassinsofk.th.jpg

thewitcher2wgqjs.th.jpgthewitcher23ahuf.th.jpgthewitcher2r8sh1.th.jpg

thewitcher2t8qre.th.jpgthewitcher2gt11r.th.jpgthewitcher27dngg.th.jpg

thewitcher21vw69.th.jpgthewitcher2t5651.th.jpgthewitcher2qde2f.th.jpg

tw2e32k10screenshotpack.th.jpgthewitcher2screenshotsb.th.jpg61988656353542657402.th.jpg

witcher1.th.jpgwitcher2.th.jpg69407thewitcher2assassi.th.jpg

76347thewitcher2screens.th.jpgwitcher2006.th.jpgsse7328df02fa946cfeb62c.th.jpg

gcthewitcher2screenshot.th.jpggcthewitcher2screenshot.th.jpgwit10b.th.jpg

thewitcher2screenshot18.th.jpgthewitcher2screenshotsbc.th.jpgwitcher2029.th.jpg

thewitcher2assassinsofk.th.jpgss6d570839bc196b4b3d80d.th.jpgwit2b.th.jpg

wit1b.th.jpgwit4b.th.jpgwit5b.th.jpg

wit6b.th.jpgwit7b.th.jpgwit8b.th.jpg

ss33e.th.jpgss31s.th.jpgss26.th.jpg

ss25h.th.jpgss24.th.jpgss22.th.jpg

ss18.th.jpgss17uw.th.jpgss15g.th.jpg

ss14.th.jpgss12d.th.jpgss11ci.th.jpg

ss10y.th.jpgss9r.th.jpgss8a.th.jpg

ss6os.th.jpgss5a.th.jpgss4b.th.jpg

ss3qj.th.jpgss2b.th.jpgss0t.th.jpg

thewitcher261h2f.th.jpgthewitcher2r66ex.th.jpgthewitcher2g884y.th.jpg

witcher2e3preview1.th.jpgwitcher2e3preview2.th.jpgwitcher2e3preview4.th.jpg

witcher1.th.jpgwitcher2.th.jpg69407thewitcher2assassi.th.jpg

Informasjon:

Anmeldelser:

BA: 5/6 - "Et enormt potensial ligger her og på sitt beste bobler dette av skaperkraft, energi, kreativitet og uforglemmelige øyeblikk. Ikke verdens beste, men på god vei."

Gamer.no: 9/10 - "The Witcher 2 er gjennomført kvalitet. Fra første stund blir du dratt med på Geralts reise og alt fra historien, personene og dialogen, til kampsystemet, rollespillelementene og det kunstneriske uttrykket bidrar til å skape en av de aller beste spillopplevelsene du kommer til å få i år."

Gamereactor Norge: 10/10 - "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings kan ende opp med å sette standarden for flere kommende rollespill til PC og bør eies av alle med sans for god historiefortelling."

ITavisen: 5/6 - "Når alt kommer til alt - Witcher 2 er ganske så obligatorisk hvis du er glad i rollespill og har en solid spill-PC. Til tross for visse feil og høy vanskelighetsgrad leverer CD Projekt nok en formidabel RPG-opplevelse, full av detaljer, overraskelser, dybde og intelligens. Perfekt er det ikke, men helt klart et av årets beste i sin sjanger."

PressFire: 6/6 - "Er du en av de som bare har tid til å unne deg ett storslått rollespill i året har du rett og slett ikke råd til å gå glipp av dette. Skaff deg «The Witcher 2» som det aller største tilskuddet i 2011."

3DJuegos: 94/100 - "The Witcher 2 exceeds every expectation. Assassins of Kings is a remarkably well-crafted, charming and violent RPG adventure, leaving players at its ending wanting for more. This new Geralt de Rivia adventure is superior to its predecessor in every way: A truly must-have."

4players: 84/100 - Inget utdrag.

Actiontrip: 7/10 - "I think The Witcher 2 feels more like a new Gothic game. In short, frequent hack'n'slash style action puts less emphasis on tactics, character development or anything else that constitutes a really good role-playing game."

Aftonbladet: 5/5 - "Ställd inför det mästerverk till rollspel som ”The witcher 2” är bleknar det mesta av de senaste årens speldramaturgi. Bara att öppna dörren och ta steget in på tavernan i avkroken Flotsam är mer levande upplevelse än att spela igenom de flesta andra rollspel. Bioware får se upp. En gång för alla har Östeuropa satts på rollspelskartan."

Attack of the Fanboy: Overall Loved - "The cinematic cutscenes are mostly first rate (see Hated), and are among the best I have ever seen. The level of detail is far and above what you normally see, and I was impressed with some exception. The gameplay graphics themselves were of little disappointment too, and I found myself pleasantly surprised at the performance of the game’s RED Engine. No major hiccups, smooth playing, nothing at all to complain about there."

AusGamers: 9/10 - "But as an RPG, currently exclusive to PC, this comes highly recommended as it provides a compelling and mature story, great combat (eventually), all wrapped up in what is clearly one of the most visually impressive games to be released in a long time."

Beefjack: 8/10 - "The Witcher 2 is a blockbuster of a game, both in a good and bad way: visually spectacular, often exciting, but much less intelligent than it wants you to think."

Bit-Tech: 95/100 - "The Witcher 2 is one of the most exciting and involving RPGs we’ve seen in a long, long time. It forms a logical competitor to more action-orientated titles, such as Mass Effect, and succeeds where previous pretenders, such as Dragon Age 2, have failed. Those who can bear the QTEs and practice finding hotspots, who take the time to immerse themselves in the world and understand the characters will find an experience that’ll be tough to beat - not just for future RPGs, but all future titles."

Blick.ch: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

CD Action: 9.5/10 - "CD Projekt RED has created an RPG game, quality of which is matched only by Mass Effect 2..."

Cheat Code Central: 4.5/5 - "It's difficult to fully emphasize how immersive and impressive The Witcher 2 is. With their second game, CD Projekt has become the new champion of the Western RPG genre, blending a complex yet compelling story featuring truly impactful role-playing choices with a near-perfectly executed world."

Cheat Happens: 9/10 - "A lot of games come close to “getting it right.” The Witcher 2 nails it in pretty much every category. With a ton of impressive moments, great presentation and a killer story, The Witcher 2 forces the RPG to grow up, and the result is a truly fantastic experience. Any fans of great action, story or games in general shouldn't miss The Witcher 2."

Craving Tech: "The Witcher 2 is an excellent RPG game without being too hard-core (with too many conversations) and not being too action-oriented. Love the graphics, love the music, love the art work, love the story, love the dialogue, love the characters."

CtrlAltElite: 10/10 - "Om man tycker om riktigt bra RPG-spel eller bara riktigt bra spel så borde man köpa The Witcher 2. Det klagas ofta på att spelbranschen aldrig vågar satsa på obeprövade metoder eller ändra för mycket mellan uppföljare, CD Projekt bevisar motsatsen och ger oss även en definitiv kandidat till 2011 GOTY (Game of The Year). Både nybörjare samt veteraner till RPG-genren kan njuta av denna produkt. The Witcher 2 har enorma mängder underhållningsvärde som kommer ha spelare suktande efter nästa del och CD Projekt har iom The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings huggit ner sina konkurrenter och tagit platsen som kung av Fantasy RPG-spelen."

Dagbladet.se: 5/5 - ""The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings" är ett spel för vuxna, och tillsammans med HBO:s "Game of Thrones" som går på Canal+, det bästa i sin genre just nu."

Dealspwn: 9/10 - "A contender for Game of the Year, and certainly one of the best RPGs ever made, even if there are a few flaws with the difficulty (bosses) and other little things. Generally wonderful, though."

Deccan Chronicle: 9/10 - "All in all, The Witcher 2 provides a comprehensive gaming experience which should satisfy not only fans of the genre, but pretty much everybody who enjoys video games. I strongly recommend readers to check it out."

DeltaGamer: "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings will keep you entertained for hours. It’s challenging, rewarding and best of all entertaining. I hope CD Projekt RED keeps bringing things like this to the table…"

DemoNews: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

DerWesten: Sehr Gut - Inget utdrag.

Destructoid: 6/10 - "At times, Assassins of Kings is good. Great, even. For the most part though, it's just okay. It does the job and wastes some time, while providing no lasting impression or unforgettable experience. There are just far more fun and intensely more rewarding ways of wasting time."

do Gaming: 8.9/10 - "In terms of pure entertainment value, TheWitcher 2: Assassins of Kings is brilliant. There is so much more on the positive side going for it than there is on the negative side, it’s simply a must-have for any RPG gamer."

Doupe.cz: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

Elder-Geek: Worth Buying - Videoanmeldelse.

Enternity.gr: 9.5/10 - Inget utdrag.

Eurogamer: 9/10 - "Fans of RPGs should consider The Witcher 2 a must-buy. There's simply no competitor that can touch it in terms of poise, characterisation and storytelling, or the way in which it treats you not as a player - someone to be pandered to and pleased - but as an adult, free to make your own mistakes and suffer a plot in which not everyone gets what they deserve."

Eurogamer Frankrike: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

Eurogamer Italia: 9/10 - "The Witcher 2 is probably the best RPG on PC. CD Projekt did a great job, creating an intense, deep and real fantasy experience, and giving players the freedom to choose their fate. If you are looking for a strong, mature and emotional game, buy this and play it for months."

Eurogamer Nederland: 10/10 - Inget utdrag.

Eurogamer Tsjekkia: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

Eurogamer Tyskland: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

Everyeye: 96/100 - "Geralt of Rivia fights against monsters of supernatural and human nature in this not-so-flawless but visually stunning and innovative RPG. While trying to save, not one, but four Realms at once, he also achieves the most difficult task of his career: redefining a whole videogame genre."

Examiner: 5/5 - "The Witcher 2 is hands-down an astonishingly good PC fantasy role-playing game that provides all the necessary and thrilling elements of a good RPG: combat, customization, and exploration in a richly detailed world backed by stellar writing and a great story. Buy it."

Fellow Geek: 9.5/10 - "The graphics certainly speak for themselves. The characters are so detailed that they’re scary; you can see every pore on their skin and every tear in their clothes."

Front Towards Gamer: 9/10 - "This sets a new standard in the future development of RPGs, and other developers like Bioware and Bethesda need to take notice. Their games might have more polish due to the sheer amount of man-power and money they have at their disposal, but The Witcher 2 is far more ambitious and complex than anything that they have done, and it succeeds."

FZ: 5/5 - "I de flesta avseenden är Witcher 2 en fullpoängare. Berättelsen är en av de starkaste jag upplevt i spelsammanhang, karaktärsgalleriet är såväl älskvärt som udda och miljöerna betar av vykortsögonblick var och varannan sekund. Det är inte perfekt på exakt alla plan men på det stora hela är det rollspelsupplevelse ingen bör vara utan. CD Projekt ska vara stolta över vad de åstadkommit. Redan på andra försöket har de skapat en modern klassiker. Bioware och Bethesda gör klokt i att darra av rädsla."

G4TV: 5/5 - "It’s not often I feel like applauding when the credits roll on a videogame, but this time, I may have put my hands together for the folks at CD Projekt RED Studio. Seemingly out of nowhere, they have produced a game that can easily hang with the multi-million dollar triple-A crowd. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is clearly a labor of love, with tremendous thought put into the story, presentation, and writing. If you have a PC capable of running it, do not hesitate to play it. If you don’t…well, this is one of the best arguments in favor of high-end PC gaming to come along in quite some time. You might want to start pricing video cards."

Gameblog.fr: 5/5 - "CD Projekt is trying to impress us with a beautiful Witcher 2, deeper and more fun. Finally, we find here the same flaws and the same qualities as in the first episode. The incredibly difficult fights (in the first hours), the unnecessary extras and the bad interface could have ruined the game, but The Witcher 2 will eventually conquer RPG fans with its world, its characters, its atmosphere and incomparable scenario. It's the Empire Strikes Back of video games. I can't wait for The Witcher 3!"

GameFront: 92/100 - "It’s the best RPG I’ve played in a long time. Its 25-30 hours may not make it the longest game around, but I haven’t seen anything that comes close to it in terms of giving the player control of what’s happening in the world around him. It’s loaded with great moments, and the passion CD Projekt has for the subject matter is plain to see. In short, it’s a game that no self-respecting RPG fan can afford to miss. I will be very surprised if there’s a better RPG in 2011."

Game Informer: 9.25/10 - "You can pick apart the small missteps in the nuts and bolts of The Witcher 2 all day, but you'd be missing the forest for the trees. I play role-playing games to explore fantastic worlds, interact with interesting characters, and pull off badass stunts that only a world-saving hero could accomplish. The Witcher 2 obliterates all but the best competition on those criteria. As frustrating as it can be at times, this adventure's charms vastly outweigh its warts."

Gamekult: 8/10 - Inget utdrag.

GameOver.gr: 10/10 - "It is quite simple. There is not a single modern RPG that can stand up to the story-telling and the convincing, atmospheric world of Witcher 2. In addition to this, CD Projekt simplifies gameplay mechanics wisely, without sacrificing the depth of the overall experience."

Game Over Online: 80/100 - "It's one of those games that I don't regret having played, but I also wouldn't recommend it to a friend, either. And since that's exactly where the first game left me, I have little hope that the Witcher universe will ever be a place I feel at home."

Gameplay Monthly: A- - "The Witcher 2 is a full-course serving that will be remembered as a classic for years. For $50 you’re getting a real deal: this is PC roleplaying at its greatest. Take note, pretenders, because CDP Red shows how you make a real action-RPG."

GamePro: 5/5 - "The Witcher 2 embodies everything that's good about PC development, and everything that makes it, in my mind, the best platform out there. It tells a mature tale full of intrigue, mystery, and frustrating but satisfying combat, and while it is difficult (remember, there is no shame in playing on easy if you're having trouble; no one's going to take your gamer cred away from you for doing so), it's bound to please any RPG player who gives it a try."

Game Rant: 4.5/5 - "Despite the aforementioned problems, The Witcher 2 offers a fantastic experience that should appeal to most RPG fans. The game world is rich with detail and CD Projekt Red has upped the ante by providing players with the ability to actively shape Geralt’s story. The steep learning curve may discourage newcomers, but those who stick with it will be rewarded with one of the most compelling narratives offered in the fantasy genre."

Gamer.nl: 9/10 - "The ending of The Witcher 2 makes for a very big let-down. But rest assured: the rest of the game transcends all of the RPG-standards that were made over the last few years. It still eats away at us though, that the game could have scored an easy ten out of ten."

Gamereactor Danmark: 9/10 - "Det ser fantastisk ud, lydsiden er fremragende, og både historie og univers er så godt realiseret, at det bør tiltale alle fans af genren, uanset hårlængde. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings er et spil med store ambitioner, men det er til fulde lykkedes CD Projekt RED at indfrie dem. Dette er rollespil når det er bedst."

Gamereactor Finland: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

Gamereactor Sverige: 9/10 (10/10) - "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings är likt sin antihjälte Geralt ett rollspel som går sin egen väg. Som inte kompromissar eller faller för grupptryck från stora genrediskurser, utan istället använder vad än för medel som krävs för att ge oss spelupplevelsen som den tror är bäst. Resultatet är ett actionrollspel olikt något annat i sin genre. Som lämnar konkurrenterna i ett dammoln bakom sig och får oss att återigen vilja sjunga PC-plattformens lov. Hur död den än må vara."

Gamereactor Tyskland: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

Gamer Gaia: 9.5/10 - "Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is a masterpiece of computer roleplaying games. It is not a God like Baldur’s Gate, but that is solely because it is not the first of its kind. If you are a roleplaying lover and have an interest in realistic, dark settings, this game is your gem. I don’t know what Skyrim will do, but I crown Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings as the King! All hail the King!"

Gamers Armada: "Overall, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is a stellar entry into the RPG genre and a HUGE step forward for CDProjektRed. I can’t wait for the next installment and I am INCREDIBLY jealous of President Obama as he recently received a copy of the collector’s edition when he stopped by Poland."

Gamersland: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

GamersMint: 5/5 - "TW2 is a fantastic RPG, and possibly one of the best this generation. If you have money to spare, get this game and enjoy a fantastic ride through a wonderfully realized world, filled with interesting characters and beautiful varied environments."

GamersNET.nl: 9.5/10 - Inget utdrag.

GamesAktuell: 9/10 - CD Projekt has delivered a truly epic RPG, that seems perfect with the exception of some very minor annoyances such as the AI.

Games.cz: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

GameShard: 10/10 - "What really makes the Witcher 2 special, above all else, is the way in which it builds its world and lets you make choices within it. Everything about the progression of the story feels natural, and if you don't understand everything that's going on at any given time, its probably because Geralt doesn't either."

GameShark: A- - "If you've got the PC hardware to make it go and the stomach for some of the uglier things it has to say about humanity, this is a game you absolutely shouldn't miss; a strong game of the year contender."

Games On Net: 4.5/5 - "In spite of all of the small flaws there is one thing that makes The Witcher 2 one of the best RPGs of recent years; it's one of those rarest of beasts, an RPG than emphasises the RP element over all else. The story is captivating, sad and tragic, the characters are believable and the decisions are gloriously meaningful. It's a labour of love, mature in all the right ways and about as morally ambiguous as you could want."

GameSource: 9.3/10 - Inget utdrag.

Gamespot: 9/10 - "This distinguished game makes an important statement: Visual beauty, challenging action, and game-changing decisions can coexist in a modern RPG. In one beauteous stroke, The Witcher 2 has raised the stakes. No longer need we accept that role-playing games must sacrifice the quality of one element in favor of another. Instead, we are allowed to have it all. And how wonderful that we have it right here, right now, in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings."

Games Pundit: 8/10 - "The controls and interface are amazing, the quests are interesting and rewarding, and you’ll definitely enjoy spending time as Geralt Roger Eric du Haute-Bellegarde (that’s you, clown)."

GameSpy: 4.5/5 - "...in a time when I rarely bother to finish single-player games, I'm happy (and slightly embarrassed) to say that I'm already several hours into a second playthrough of Assassins of Kings. And I can't think of a better compliment than that."

GamesRadar: 10/10 - "Truly a labor of love, this amazing sequel fortifies the foundations laid down by a flawed classic and creates a brilliant masterpiece. Visceral combat, dizzying player customization and a truly immersive story all come together to create one of the best role-playing experiences of the year."

GameStar: 87/100 - Inget utdrag.

Gameswelt: 90/100 - Inget utdrag.

Gametrailers: 9.4/10 - "The Witcher 2 is bold, inspired, and not afraid to take some risks, but neither does it work overly hard to endear itself to less patient players. In the end, though, it's a no-brainer of a deal. This standout RPG is among the best in years, and one that simply begs for multiple playthroughs. If you have any sort of affection for this sort of game, you can't afford to miss it."

GameWorld: 8.8/10 - Inget utdrag.

Gamez.nl: 90/100 - Inget utdrag.

Gamezilla: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

Gamezone: 8.9/10 - Inget utdrag.

GamingBolt: 9/10 - "With Witcher 2, Cdprojekt have shown the video games industry that money can take a back seat and gamers will be put first. Overall, Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is a landmark game in the esteemed history of PC gaming."

Gaming Irresponsibly: 9.5/10 - "The Witcher 2 is hands-down, one of the best RPGs I’ve ever played. Naturally, I’m a die-hard BioWare fan, so to see this amount of effort put into an equal if not better product is something I’m immensely happy about."

GamingShogun: "If you are 17 years of age or older, you owe it to yourself to pickup The Witcher 2 right away. This is EXACTLY the kind of gameplay experience that shows off what the PC platform is capable of and it is just a shame that more companies are not willing to take the risks that CD Projekt RED has with this title."

GamingUnion: 9/10 - "The Witcher 2 shows that PC exclusives still merit a very respectable place in the video games industry. It has beautiful graphics, but it's backed up with a story that's more than capable of holding its own. Add to this, a game with an challenge that's rewarding and a combat system that rewards a methodical approach and you have one of the best RPGs you'll see this year."

Gamona: 88/100 - Inget utdrag.

GBase.ch: 8.5/10 - Inget utdrag.

Giga.de: 90/100 - Inget utdrag.

GRY OnLine: 9.5/10 - "Is it possible to create an accessible and modern game that's still an uncompromising, engaging and demanding experience? The Witcher 2 proves that it is definitely possible. Time spent with Assassins of Kings flies unbelievably fast. The player is thrown into a dangerous world full of betrayal, corruption, intolerance and battles for influence."

Gry.onet.pl: 9.5/10 - Inget utdrag.

Guardian.co.uk: 4/5 - "The Witcher series is undoubtedly still on a journey in terms of playability, but for scale, depth and sheer class it already feels like Europe's answer to Final Fantasy — and that's been a long time coming."

HonestGamers: 7/10 - "If you can look past the balancing, pacing and technical issues, there is an extremely solid RPG here - nothing especially innovative, but definitely a game that sets out to be the most absorbing, rich and spectacular experience it possibly can be. It’s a disappointment because it largely succeeds in that goal while fluffing the basics. The best RPG of the current generation? With a bit more care, it could have been."

Hooked Gamers: 9.4/10 - "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is an important game. It doesn’t treat you like a child or insult your intelligence. It doesn’t feel the need to expand its audience. It doesn’t cater to the lowest common denominator. Instead, it expects more of you. It expects you to follow an intricate plot and understand complex characters, to make difficult decisions based off of nothing but your own moral code, to think and strategize before and during combat (at least for a time). Because of all that, it’s immensely captivating and satisfying."

Hrej.cz: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

IGN: 9/10 - "The Witcher 2 is alternately offensive and endearing, grimy and gorgeous, and never ceases to surprise. It's one of the great titles of 2011, and one of the best role-playing games in years."

InGame: 8.7/10 - Inget utdrag.

InsideGamer: 9.3/10 - Inget utdrag.

Inside Games: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

Intense Gaming: 9.5/10 - "The Witcher 2 is a game that blends amazing graphics, game play, and story into an incredible package that will be pleasing gamers for years to come. It is the most impressive RPG I have played in many years, and in some ways it rivals the N64 Legend of Zelda titles, all while clearly drawing on them for inspiration."

IT Reviews: 5/5 - "CD Projekt has pulled off a remarkable feat by solving many of the previous game's shortcomings, simplifying and improving the combat and interface while developing an addictive storyline that ensures The Witcher 2 is the RPG gold standard."

Jeuxvideo24: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

Jeuxvideo.com: 18/20 - Inget utdrag.

Jeuxvideo.fr: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

Jeaux Actu: 17/20 - Inget utdrag.

Jeuxvideo Magazine: 19/20 - "The Witcher 2 keeps its promises and even more. The RPG that CD Projekt has given to us is simply hallucinating. The developers give us an intelligent RPG, adult, beautiful and damn immersive. TW2 is better than the first, and I could even say that it's the best RPG I have ever played."

Jeux Video Network: 18/20 - Inget utdrag.

Just Push Start: 4.5/5 - "Overall, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is an awesome game, and is a must have for those that seek a mature CRPG with an excellent story and amazing graphics with a great combat system."

Kotaku: Editor's Choice - "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings far exceeds the excellence of its predecessor. CD Projekt Red has delivered a role-playing game with superb graphics, action-packed combat, a deep and involving story, and – for those interested – some delightfully ribald sexual encounters. Those polished features take a backseat, however, to what should be the most important factor in a role-playing game: The role you play."

Krautgaming: 91/100 - Inget utdrag.

Krawall Gaming Network: 88/100 - Inget utdrag.

Level7: 8/10 - "The Witcher 2 är väldigt bra men har brister som förstör den annars fantastiska upplevelsen. Om stridssystemet fungerat som menat och några lager smuts polerats bort hade detta varit ett legendariskt spel. Som det är får det nöja sig med lovord och en plats bland de bättre actionrollspelen till PC."

LevelUp: 9.5/10 - Inget utdrag.

Loading: 9/10 - "Och är det någonting The Witcher 2 verkligen lyckas med är det världen i sig. Till skillnad från sin föregångare har det nu slagit sig fritt från Biowares inlånade Auroramotor och står stadigt på egna ben. Faktum är att det är ett av de absolut snyggaste rollspelen någonsin, oavsett vilken skola man än föredrar. Precis som i alla riktigt bra rollspel är stämningen så tät att den går att skära i med kniv."

Looki.de: 88/100 - Inget utdrag.

Mad Overdose: "In short: Witcher 2 is a game true RPG lovers should not pass up. Even if you hated the first game like me, it is worth a look as it takes everything about a good RPG, beats it over the head, and shows the world how it is done. Despite very minimal short comings, the quality and love poured into this rich experience is second to none. With challenging combat, expansive storyline that you actually give a damn about, and a hot red head you can have your way with, it’d be a shame to pass up on this title."

Meristation: 95/100 - "The Witcher II is a technical, creative and narrative triumph, a game that pushes videogames closer to maturity thanks to an excellent and strong direction which honors Sapkowski's work. Not even the poor ending can eclipse the masterful RPG achieved by CD Projekt."

Metro.co.uk: 6/10 - "An ambitious and morally complex role-player, but one still limited by a poor script and half-broken game mechanics."

MMOMFG: "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is an RPG like no other. It’s nice to see a company not called BioWare come out with a complex, sophisticated RPG, full of action, engrossing dialogue, and, of course, monster hunting. Though it might take a little bit to get yourself involved deep in the game, the time spent is well worth it."

Monsters and Critics: Sehr Gut - Inget utdrag.

Multiplayer.it: 92/100 - "The Witcher 2 could be the best RPG on the market right now but it has several small problems inside its gameplay and some flaws with its design. The result is without any doubt a wonderful game that you can't miss."

MyGaming: 82/100 - "The story line is gripping and broad in scope; the environments stunning and immersive; the gameplay brutally challenging yet ultimately rewarding. Overall, The Witcher 2 is a fantastic RPG experience reminiscent of a bygone era of PC roleplaying games. When one considers the fantastic standard retail package (and its standard retail price), The Witcher 2 comes highly recommended for RPG fans."

Neoseeker: 9/10 - "The Witcher 2 has proved one of my greatest gaming affairs in all respects, and represents some of the finest the genre has to offer. It's been my experience some of the best works (whether games, music, or whatever else) are the ones you want to dive into again immediately after experiencing, and The Witcher 2 is exactly that."

NeoTeo: 97/100 - Inget utdrag.

Nine to Five: "RPGs have always held a special place with me and to play the Witcher 2 is to experience RPG excellence."

NRK: 6/6 - "Dette er ikke et spill for deg som aldri har spilt rollespill før – dette er et spill for deg som setter pris på det enorme arbeidet som er lagt ned i et solid spillprodukt, for deg som kan dykke ned i en fantasiverden i flere timer, og for deg som vil ut på et fantastisk eventyr."

Off Duty Gamers: 4/5 - "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is a game I had misgivings about, initially I thought it would be like other similar fantasy based RPG games. I found myself not only pleasantly surprised but strongly addicted. Should you buy it? Yes."

OnlineWelten: 90/100 - Inget utdrag.

PAL Gaming Network: 9/10 - "If you've got the PC for it, you must buy The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, as it is not only an incredible experience but one of the best RPGs ever made."

PC Action: Sehr Gut - "Charismatic, totally cool hero. Decisions have a major impact on story and gameplay."

PC Format: 92/100 - "If the bugs are stamped out, we've got a new king of role-playing to doff our caps to. Witcher 2 is vast, varied and challenging." (Basert på uferdig versjon av spillet)

PC Gamer: 89/100 - "The Witcher 2 is a game that shoots for the sun while its rivals are still lining up their sights on the moon. It’s an AAA RPG with an indie soul, and a charged, exciting adventure you can really sink your teeth into, admire, and for the most part, love. From the raw technical wizardry of the engine, to tent walls rippling in the breeze and villagers running for cover when it rains, it’s a game built with burning, red-raw passion and exactly one goal. To be the best RPG ever, whatever it takes."

PC Games: 88/100 - "When it comes to adult, nonlinear storytelling, The Witcher 2 is in a class of its own. Accompanied by outstanding visuals, carefully written characters and one of the most iconic heroes in the genre, the game exceeds many of our expectations. Unfortunately the ending is a little unsatisfying, there are some noticeable bugs and both controls and combat system leave quite a lot to be desired. The Witcher 2 is not perfect by any means, but it's a huge accomplishment nonetheless and ranks easily among the best RPGs of this year."

PC Guru: 92/100 - "It's not an exaggeration to say, even in May: This is the Game of the Year!"

PC Magazin: 5/5 - Inget utdrag.

PC Mania: 5.5/6 - Inget utdrag.

PC Only: 10/10 - Inget utdrag.

Pelit: 93/100 - "Sexist, humoristic, atmospheric, brutal game which redeems all the expectations I had about it. Excellent fantasy journey, that keeps the dream of this year of being the best roleplaying year ever alive."

Pocket-lint: 4/5 - "At times, The Witcher 2 seems to take a perverse delight in scaring off more casual gamers, but the story, the tone and the visual style are so strong that anyone with an interest in fantasy adventure should persevere. It’s a stronger game than Dragon Age 2, and a serious contender for RPG of the year."

Raiding Party: 9/10 - "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is a sublime RPG that exists almost solely to prove how incomparably immersive and clever a gaming world can be, with all its beautiful little details. Thank you CD Projekt, you RPG masters, let’s just hope the industry is taking notes."

Real PC Gamers: 91/100 - "So with great graphics, epic music and story, hours of gameplay and fighting action that leaves you feeling uber l33t this game is a must buy. I must stress you stick with it though, you’ll love it in the end, it just takes some getting used to."

Rock, Paper, Shotgun: "The Witcher 2 is flawed in some ways, and a paragon in others. I cannot recommend everyone play it, because it simply won’t satisfy everyone in the same way, and will frustrate and off-put many with its bizarre little quirks of difficulty and moments of poor design. But I will recommend everyone buy it, because I want to play another one. And another one. And many more after that.Well done, CD Projekt, you’ve just brought the fantasy RPG back to life. It’s still twitching from the electricity, but it’s a beautiful thing."

RPGFan: 95/100 - "The Witcher 2 is everything that a good sequel should be. A continued story, yet one told differently and one that touches difference spheres of meaning. Restrained and realistic references to the original. Riskier, grittier, more confident presentation and design. And fidelity to the heart of the series: Geralt the wise, Geralt the great. Those with appreciation for a masterfully crafted world, magic, and passion will find something exceptional in The Witcher 2: a world worth seeing, a story worth hearing, and a character worth stepping into. That questions remain after the conclusion of Assassins of Kings only means Geralt has more work to do. After all, a witcher's work is never complete, and I would have it no other way."

RPG France: 10/10 - Inget utdrag.

RTL.be: 17/20 - Inget utdrag.

Sector.sk: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

Shacknews: "The moment I completed the campaign, I started a new game. The excellent core of The Witcher 2’s combat and conversation remained the same, naturally, but what followed was an entirely different, equally absorbing game. So it goes when developers leave players to their own devices instead of spelling out all the answers. I adored stumbling into tucked-away corners of the country, meeting (quarreling with, helping, killing) interesting new characters, and chopping my way through The Witcher 2’s dense quest line. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings outweighs anything that tries to bring it down, and it outdoes everything in its class."

Softpedia: 9.5/10 - "I personally didn't feel as engaged with an RPG and its universe since the days of my youth and my multiple playthroughs of Baldur's Gate 2 and it's delightful to get a game that can make me feel the same as that jewel of a game. All role-playing fans owe it to themselves to buy and play the game at least once, if not twice, to get all it can offer and gamers that are interested in other genres can also take a look at The Witcher 2 as one of the games that can show why the RPG genre has such long-standing, hardcore fans."

Spaziogames: 91/100 - "The Witcher 2 is what Geralt's fans are looking for. Intense, epic and really fun to play, the latest CD Projekt title is a must buy for every RPG fan."

Spieletester: 90/100 - Inget utdrag.

Spieletipps: 89/100 - Inget utdrag.

Strategy Informer: 9/10 - "Epic. Stunning. Gorgeous. Thrilling. Classic. CD Projekt have definitely crafted a masterpiece, but it’s by no means a perfect one."

Suite101: "Overall, The Witcher 2 is one of the best games of this year, if not this generation. It has a deep and engaging story. It offers a huge variety of choices, and it is visually stunning. If there is something to complaining about, it's that some (mostly not-so-important) characters have lacking voice actors, and that the stealth missions, that luckily are few and far apart, are quite annoying."

Tech2: 8.5/10 - "As much as I enjoyed my time with The Witcher 2, it’s important to reiterate the game’s shortcomings. It can be a bit intimidating to newcomers with its erratic difficulty and steep learning curve, so if you’re the impatient variety, you may get put off really fast. It even has a few issues with combat, its inventory system and certain annoying segments that involve brain dead friendly AI. But all that’s balanced out by a solid adventure backed by stellar production values, intense and challenging gameplay, a myriad of diverse quests, and an engaging plot."

Techage: 95/100 - "An extraordinarily fun game and excellent story, most certainly a game of the year contender."

The 72 Pins: 4.5/5 - "The Witcher 2 is nothing short of amazing, and I know I’ll have a blast playing it well into the future."

The A.V. Club: A- - "As far as revisionist fantasies go, there aren’t many better in videogames. That’s because The Witcher 2 ably sidesteps the pitfalls that make games like Dragon Age feel so turgid."

The Escapist: 3.5/5 - "As a world-building exercise, The Witcher 2 succeeds masterfully but there are deep flaws in its game design."

theGamerBuzz: 9.5/10 - "The Witcher 2 has to be one of the best RPGs I’ve played. It’s a strong contender for RPG of the year. There are a few glitches here and there, but rumor is CD Projekt Red has patched them up by right about now. The bottom line is that there are few games I know that can meld fantasy and reality in a passionate, intuitive, and balanced way."

The Gamers Paradise: 9.5/10 - "The Witcher 2 is the best RPG released in 2011, it is the best RPG released in a while, and it is a beautiful looking and intense game that will grip you by the neck and force you to get involved."

The Globe and Mail: "The Witcher 2 is an attractive, maddening, immersive, frustrating, compelling, confusing experience. It sets bold new standards in dark, adult fantasy while at the same time staying well away from mainstream accessibility. It’s the kind of game into which diehard fans of western RPGs—of which I am one—will sink their teeth, relishing the complex flavours of each glorious bite while at the same time cursing and picking out gristle from between their molars."

The Great Gaming Crusade: 9/10 - "CD Projekt created a game that not only does justice to the original, but out-does it both in mechanics and graphics. This game doesn’t hold your hand and will drill-in how best to take on challenges until you get it into your head. Beautifully crafted and executed where every piece has some meaning in the game, and every rundown house and gorgeous vista seem to be tailored to the area. Like the original, this game is not for everyone but god dammit is it worth trying out."

Tom's Games: 18/20 - Inget utdrag.

Toronto Sun: 5/5 - "Bottomline: Mature, engrossing and technically dazzling, The Witcher 2 is an epic fantasy adventure for savvy grown-ups."

Total PC Gaming: 8.4/10 - "This is overshadowed by a story that’s deeply engaging and offers thought-provoking choices that few games can match. The Epilogue will open up more questions than it answers, but when you look back at the tough decisions you made to reach your destination, it’s clear that this journey was its own reward."

Videogamer: 9/10 - "But regardless of some occasional wobbles this is one of the most ambitious, darkest, and legitimately smart additions to the genre you'll have the luck of playing. Just get yourself a bloody decent PC."

Video Games Suck: 9.5/10 - "This is a manly game. Anyways, 4 years later (so you know they have a bitchin' huge development cycle) they release the sequel and deliver one of the best RPGs ever made to date. Geralt is back and he is stabbing bitches and Aarding them off buildings like never before. The only flaw I found with this game (besides the occasional bug) was that I wanted to play more once I was done. AND I FUCKING CAN? You know why? BITCHIN GOOD REPLAY VALUE IS WHY."

Wired: 8/10 - "It’s one of the most realistic role-playing games I’ve ever tried — just like in real life, the decisions you make have wide-ranging effects, and you won’t learn what those are until much later."

Wired Controller: 9/10 - "The Witcher 2 is not perfect, but I feel it’s as close as you can get. Games like this are rare and are the soul reason I keep playing games to this day. They immerse you, they invoke feelings, they challenge you, and above all entertain you like no other medium can. If you fancy yourself a gamer, then you need to go out and play this game."

XGN: 9.3/10 - "It's not common for an editor to beg a consumer to buy a game. This time I'm going to beg you to buy one of the greatest role playing games this year. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings definitely brings the RPG genre to a higher level. And damn, it's totally not linear either. Buy it!"

Xinmsn Tech & Gadgets: 4.5/5 - "If you play past the first three hours, TW2 will provide you with an engaging, rich experience that will certainly be in contention for RPG of the year. It is a world that will suck you in, and surprise you many times over."

X-Play: 5/5 - Videoanmeldelse.

Zavvi Blog: "...it’s an experience that is absolutely not to be missed. It’s beautiful, absolutely massive and liable to excite some fans of the original game into an early grave. Right now, its place on the PC’s Game Of The Year throne looks positively insurmountable. At no point during The Witcher 2 does it ever feel as if it’s a game that’s grafting slavishly for your love. And that’s precisely why you’ll love it. Dearly."

Z-Giochi: 8.5/10 - Inget utdrag.

Zing.cz: 9/10 - Inget utdrag.

Nyheter:

28.05.2011 - Kotaku: Poland Gives President Obama The Witcher 2’s Collector’s Edition

27.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Then and Now

27.05.2011 - GamePro: CD Projekt Red and Good Old Games Tease 'Big Announcements'

27.05.2011 - GameDevDad: The Unofficial Official Witcher 2 Tutorial

27.05.2011 - SegmentNext: SegmentNext Giveaway – The Witcher 2

27.05.2011 - Gaming Target: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - PC Game Impressions, from typical early adopter PC issues to high-quality cutscenes and dialogue

27.05.2011 - TheWitcher.com: Patch 1.1 is here, what's next?

27.05.2011 - TheWitcher.com: Japanese version of The Witcher 2

27.05.2011 - TheWitcher.com: The "Downloadable content" option in the Game Launcher does not work properly, please don't use it.

27.05.2011 - Eurogamer: The Witcher 2 patch 1.1 problems

27.05.2011 - Eurogamer: CD Projekt explains 9GB Witcher 2 patch

27.05.2011 - TheWitcher.com: Collector’s Edition: Replacement of Damaged Sculptures

26.05.2011 - Neoseeker: Witcher 2 vendor and Collector's Edition DLC available to all

26.05.2011 - TheWitcher.com: The Witcher 2 Becomes DRM-Free: Patch 1.1 Released

26.05.2011 - Level7: Speltoppen vecka 20: L A Noire och Witcher 2

26.05.2011 - Ten Ton Hammer: 5 Things that MMOGs Can Learn from Witcher 2

26.05.2011 - 1UP: Framerate Issues Prompt Witcher 2 DRM's Removal

26.05.2011 - VG24/7: CD Projekt delays Witcher II patch release

25.05.2011 - DasReviews: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings PC Performance Analysis

25.05.2011 - FiringSquad: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Impressions

25.05.2011 - Quarter to Three: Old-school looting has no place in RPGs

25.05.2011 - G4TV: Feedback -- The Witcher 2 Review & Pre-E3 2011 Coverage

25.05.2011 - PC Gamer: The Witcher 2 Tweaks Guide

25.05.2011 - Eurogamer: Witcher 2 1.1 patch details, date

25.05.2011 - Eurogamer: ESRB outs Witcher 2 on Xbox 360

25.05.2011 - Penny Arcade: Witchin'

24.05.2011 - The Escapist: Critical Miss: {T}

24.05.2011 - Eurogamer: New Witcher game to be announced at E3

24.05.2011 - The Witcher Nexus: The Witcher Nexus Launched

24.05.2011 - Kotaku: Sit Back and Listen to a Tale of The Witcher

24.05.2011 - Eurogamer: CD Projekt defends Witcher 2 difficulty

24.05.2011 - MMORPG: Outside the MMO Box: The Witcher 2

24.05.2011 - 360 Magazine: The Witcher 2 for 360: Serious Work Required

24.05.2011 - PC Gamer: Witcher 2 developers to announce new project at E3 2011

23.05.2011 - No High Scores: The Witcher 2: Mid-game Impressions

23.05.2011 - GamerLive.TV: Should PC Exclusive Titles Still Exist?

23.05.2011 - Kotaku: Watch a Woman Strip Naked Using Only Magic!

23.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Prelude to War: Aedirn Gameplay Movie

23.05.2011 - The Independent: PC download charts: 'The Witcher 2', 'Terraria', 'Space Pirates'

23.05.2011 - Tap-Repeatedly: The Witcher 2: First Impressions

23.05.2011 - CVG: PC CHART: Witcher 2 takes the throne

23.05.2011 - Kotaku: The Witcher Takes a Swing at The Lord of the Rings

23.05.2011 - Games On Net: D20: USA All The Way

22.05.2011 - RipTen: Having Performance Issues With The Witcher 2? This May Help

21.05.2011 - PC Gamer: Saturday Crapshoot: Wiedźmin (The Witcher)

20.05.2011 - Bitmob: The Witcher 2 - First Impressions

20.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - With Hearts and Eyes Gameplay Movie

20.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Greater Rotfiend Gameplay Movie

20.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Swampy Showdown Gameplay Movie

20.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Find Philippa Eilhart Gameplay Movie

20.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Golem Protector Gameplay Movie

20.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Harpy Hunting Gameplay Movie

20.05.2011 - Eurogamer: Game of the Week: The Witcher 2

20.05.2011 - Neoseeker: CD Projekt, AMD looking into Witcher 2 issues, possible solutions offered

19.05.2011 - Giantbomb: Quick Look: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

19.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Daily Demo

19.05.2011 - Gamespot: Starting Block - Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

19.05.2011 - Gamespot: GameSpot Presents: Now Playing - The Witcher 2

19.05.2011 - VG24/7: First Witcher 2 patch to be released next week

18.05.2011 - Kotaku: The Witcher 2 is Blurry in All the Right Places

18.05.2011 - CVG: How To Survive In The Witcher 2

18.05.2011 - VG24/7: Watch the first 20-minutes of The Witcher 2

17.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Help Us Gameplay Movie

17.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Talking About Things That Hurt Gameplay Video

17.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - A Day in the Life of Geralt Gameplay Movie

17.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Cave Infestation Gameplay Movie

17.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Dragon Issues Gameplay Video

17.05.2011 - The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Duel to the Death Gameplay Video

17.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Escaping Torment Gameplay Video

17.05.2011 - NowGamer: Witcher 2 For Consoles 'Won't Dumb Down' - Dev

17.05.2011 - MCV: Premium Witcher 2 SKU “discourages piracy”

17.05.2011 - VG24/7: The Witcher 2 reviews start hitting, get rounded up

17.05.2011 - New Game Network: WITCHER 2 FIRST PATCH RELEASED

17.05.2011 - Eurogamer: Valve calms The Witcher 2 DRM concern

17.05.2011 - Gamasutra: CD Projekt: How We Combined Story And Freedom In The Witcher 2

17.05.2011 - VG24/7: Witcher II launches today: watch Namco Bandai’s UK PR team unbox it

17.05.2011 - VG24/7: CD Projekt spent a year-and-a-half designing Geralt for The Witcher

17.05.2011 - VG24/7: The Witcher II gets confirmed July release in Japan

17.05.2011 - Kotaku: Altair Misses the Haystack in The Witcher 2

17.05.2011 - Kotaku: The Witcher 2 Wastes No Time Getting Naked

16.05.2011 - ActionTrip: ActionTrip Comic Strip: Definitely Sex Cards:

16.05.2011 - Gameranx: Bewitched: Top 10 Reasons to be Excited about The Witcher 2

14.05.2011 - Neoseeker: The Witcher 2 readme reveals 'Uber Sampling' mode, more options

14.05.2011 - Destructoid: Meet the monsters of The Witcher 2

13.05.2011 - IGN: The Witcher 2 - Launch Trailer

13.05.2011 - Gametrailers: Exclusive Hope Trailer

13.05.2011 - G4TV: The Witcher 2 "How To Kill A Witcher" Trailer

13.05.2011 - VG24/7: Video – Step into the world of The Witcher 2

13.05.2011 - Gamasutra: GOG Denies Policy Changes Were Made To Increase Australian Witcher 2 Sales

13.05.2011 - GameBanshee: The Witcher 2 Launch Trailers Contain a Hidden Message

13.05.2011 - Neoseeker: All 'Witcher 2' DLC will be free

13.05.2011 - Games On Net: Refried: The Third Sword

13.05.2011 - GameBanshee: The Witcher 2 Website Relaunched, All DLC Will Be Free

13.05.2011 - GameBanshee: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Magazine Reviews

13.05.2011 - GameBanshee: The Witcher 2 Collector's Edition Unboxing Video

13.05.2011 - GameBanshee: The Witcher 2 Release Celebration in Six Countries

12.05.2011 - Edge: What The Witcher 2 Means For Censorship

12.05.2011 - VG24/7: Witcher 2 pre-orders hit 111,842, Polish edition pre-orders maxed

11.05.2011 - The Wertzone: Scott Lynch & Andrzej Sapkowski news

11.05.2011 - GameBanshee: The Witcher 2 Features Drug Use, Severed Heads, and Castrations

11.05.2011 - Destructoid: Meet the Men of The Witcher 2

11.05.2011 - VG24/7: CD Projekt considering expansions for Witcher 2 instead of traditional DLC

10.05.2011 - GOG: Purchase and Pre-download The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Digital Premium only on GOG.com

10.05.2011 - GOG: Check out The French Monk in The Witcher 2 teaser trailer!

10.05.2011 - GOG: New release: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut

09.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Developer Diary 6 - Combat

09.05.2011 - The Witcher Vault: Funny and Quirky Witcher 2 Screens!

09.05.2011 - GOG: GOG Updates Privacy Policy, Will No Longer Use Geo-IP to Determine Your Region

09.05.2011 - Kotaku Australia: Why Does The Witcher 2 Cost More In Australia?

08.05.2011 - RipTen: The Witcher 2 – 250 More “Ultra” Quality Screens To Die For

07.05.2011 - VG24/7: Quick Shots: The Witcher 2 features pretty ladies in pretty lighting

06.05.2011 - Gametrailers: Exclusive Gameplay Video #2: Living World

06.05.2011 - IGN: The Witcher 2 - Environments Video

06.05.2011 - FHM: The Witcher 2 looks pretty awesome

06.05.2011 - Destructoid: Meet the Women of The Witcher 2

06.05.2011 - The Escapist: Witcher 2 Price Goes Up Down Under

05.05.2011 - Destructoid: The Witcher 2's Triss Merigold receives a nude photoshoot

05.05.2011 - GameBanshee: The Witcher 2's Age Ratings Are In

05.05.2011 - USA Today: Five things you didn't know about 'The Witcher 2'

05.05.2011 - Press X or Die: Witcher Way To Go?

04.05.2011 - Gaming Nexus: Riverside's "Forgotten Land" to promote The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

04.05.2011 - Rock, Paper, Shotgun: How The Witcher Dealt With Choice

03.05.2011 - Kotaku: The Witcher 2 Modified For Australian MA15+ Release

29.04.2011 - SegmentNext: The Witcher 2 Character Skills and Talent Tree Guide

29.04.2011 - Penny Arcade: Editorializin'

27.04.2011 - Hooked Gamers: 9 Reasons to Play The Witcher 2

27.04.2011 - TheWitcher.com: The Witcher 2 is Golden!

27.04.2011 - Eurogamer: CD Projekt clarifies Witcher 2 console talk

22.04.2011 - Gametrailers: Exclusive Combat Overview HD

22.04.2011 - VG24/7: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings to ship in 11 languages

21.04.2011 - ModDB: "And a Curse, and Love, and Betrayal" Is Released!

21.04.2011 - Gametrailers: Exclusive Environment Slideshow HD

19.04.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Developer Diary 5 - Character Development and Items

18.04.2011 - The Witcher Vault: Fresh In-game Vid from the Witcher 2!

18.04.2011 - GameBanshee: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings FAQ

18.04.2011 - Kotaku: The Witcher 2 Casts A Sexy Spell On Polish Playboy

17.04.2011 - RipTen: The Witcher 2 – 150 “Ultra” Quality Screens To Die For

17.04.2011 - Skillpoint: The Witcher 2 - Stor bildspecial

14.04.2011 - GOG: The Witcher coming soon! Pre-download the sequel before release!

12.04.2011 - VG24/7: Witcher 2 shots are new, lovely

10.04.2011 - The Witcher Vault: Two New Videos: 10+ Minute Gameplay Session and a Love Scene!

09.04.2011 - Polygamia.pl: The Witcher 2 - besvare spørsmål

08.04.2011 - GameReport: The Witcher 2 - First 10 minutes of Gameplay

08.04.2011 - Gamezone: The Witcher 2 - Sexy Vergleichsbilder & Hi-Rez Screens (Google oversettelse)

08.04.2011 - GameReport: The Witcher 2 - Assassins of King Love Scene

08.04.2011 - TheWitcher.com: The Witcher 2 Newsletter: CD Projekt Conference, Spring 2011

07.04.2011 - GamePro: The Witcher and The Witcher 2: together forever on your shelf

07.04.2011 - GOG: Come see GOG live at CDP Days!

07.04.2011 - Polygamia.pl: First Impressions: The Witcher 2

05.04.2011 - DasReviews: The Witcher 2 will be 3D Vision ready

05.04.2011 - Rock, Paper, Shotgun: The Witcher 2: System Specs, Fancy Screens

04.04.2011 - TheWitcher.com: Geralt's New Face

04.04.2011 - Softpedia: The Witcher 2 Gets Final Cover Art, New Details

01.04.2011 - GOG: CD Projekt RED new project announced!

30.03.2011 - TheWitcher.com: Character: Letho

27.03.2011 - CD Projekt RED: The Witcher 2 Newsletter: March 2011

25.03.2011 - Destructoid: The Witcher 2's system requirements are reasonable

25.03.2011 - Eurogamer: The Witcher: Versus trailer for iPhone

25.03.2011 - Joystiq: PSA: The Witcher: Versus now brawling on iPhone

22.03.2011 - VG24/7: Witcher 2: Gop shrugs off “dumbing down” accusations

18.03.2011 - GOG: Chat with GOG.com about The Witcher 2

16.03.2011 - Pwngamer: The Witcher 2 – Gorgeous Concept Art

15.03.2011 - GeForce.com: Win a GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Card & Other Fabulous Prizes

15.03.2011 - GOG: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Digital Premium Edition to be DRM-Free only on GOG.com

11.03.2011 - gamrFeed: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - What We Know So Far

11.03.2011 - VG24/7: Quick Shots – The Witcher 2 screens make our fingers itch for some slaying

07.03.2011 - GOG: The Witcher 2 Digital Premium Edition Price on GOG Dropped for UK Customers

04.03.2011 - RipTen: I Played The Witcher 2 and All I Got Was This Bad Ass Press Kit

03.03.2011 - FZ: The Witcher 2 (Minigames)

27.02.2011 - Games On Net: New Footage of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

25.02.2011 - Eurogamer: Beautiful Witcher 2 screens released

24.02.2011 - Gamersyde: The Witcher 2: a bunch of new screens

22.02.2011 - Virgin Media: Witcher 2 dev: Pirates 'don't care' about DRM

18.02.2011 - CVG: Witcher 2 screenshots are spectacular

18.02.2011 - Game Rant: ‘The Witcher 2′ Newest Screenshots Will Blow You Away

18.02.2011 - Gamingbolt: New Witcher 2 Screens: Best Looking RPG Ever?

15.02.2011 - VideoGamer: Witcher 2 DLC won't be a sword pack

17.05.2011 - NowGamer: The Witcher 2 Developer Interview

17.05.2011 - PC Format: The Witcher 2's senior producer talks to PC Format

17.05.2011 - Gamasutra: The Complicated Workings of The Witcher 2

12.05.2011 - The Adrenaline Vault: Episode #132 - Tom Ohle - CD Projekt Red

05.05.2011 - The Witcher Vault: Witcher 2 Alchemy Interview & Overview

04.05.2011 - gamesTM: The Witcher 2’s Tomasz Gop on non-linearity, maturity and player choice

29.04.2011 - RPG Codex: The Witcher 2 Interview with Tomasz Gop

27.04.2011 - RPGFan: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Interview

21.04.2011 - The Witcher Vault: Witcher 2 Pre-release Interview

01.04.2011 - Edge: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Interview

11.03.2011 - Geforce.com: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Exclusive Video Interview

10.03.2011 - GamerLive:

08.03.2011 - Skillpoint: The Witcher 2-producenten om val, konsekvenser och svordomar

04.03.2011 - Gameswelt: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Video Interview mit Tomasz Gop

04.03.2011 - Webhallen.com Blog: The Witcher 2: Intervju

02.03.2011 - IGN: The Witcher 2 Interview: Tomasz Gop, CD Projekt

01.03.2011 - Power Gamer: The Witcher 2 – Intervju

01.03.2011 - Gamereactor: The Witcher 2 interview

25.02.2011 - GeForce.com: The Witcher 2 Environments Developer Diary Interview

25.02.2011 - 9lives: The Witcher 2

24.02.2011 - COIN-OP TV:

21.02.2011 - AusGamers: The Witcher 2 Video Interview

18.02.2011 - RPGamer: The Witcher 2: The Assassins of Kings - Interview

16.02.2011 - VG24/7: Broom slick - Witcher 2′s Tomasz Gop gears for launch

14.02.2011 - gamesTM: CD Projekt RED on the widening appeal of The Witcher 2

29.05.2011 - Technoholik: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings: RPG of the Year?

17.05.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Preview - Key Characters

16.05.2011 - RipTen: The Witcher 2 – A Pre-Review To Die For

16.05.2011 - CVG: The World of The Witcher 2

13.05.2011 - Games Xtreme: Spotlight: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

12.05.2011 - The Game Effect: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Preview

11.05.2011 - Gameshark: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Preview

11.05.2011 - RPGWatch: Hands-On With The Witcher 2

09.05.2011 - Voodoo Extreme: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Preview

09.05.2011 - GameBanshee: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Preview

09.05.2011 - G4TV: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Hands-On Impressions

06.05.2011 - FZ: Förhandstitt: FZ Play kollar in The Witcher 2

06.05.2011 - MCV: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

02.05.2011 - Svenska PC Gamer: Förhandstitt: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

01.05.2011 - RPGFan: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

29.04.2011 - Rock, Paper, Shotgun: 12 Splendid Things About The Witcher 2

29.04.2011 - Skillpoint: Hands-on: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

29.04.2011 - Gamereactor Danmark: Preview: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

29.04.2011 - Eurogamer Sverige: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Förhandstest

27.04.2011 - Gametrailers: The Witcher 2 Preview

27.04.2011 - Kotaku: How The Witcher 2 Tranforms You into a Monster-Hunting Machine

27.04.2011 - Eurogamer: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Preview

26.04.2011 - RPGamer: The Witchest Experience Yet?

25.04.2011 - Strategy Informer: The Witcher 2 Preview

21.04.2011 - PC Gamer: Hands On: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

21.04.2011 - Raiding Party: Raiding Party’s The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Preview

21.04.2011 - RPGSite: The Witcher 2 Preview

21.04.2011 - TheGamerBuzz: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Preview

20.04.2011 - Plughead: First Impressions: The Witcher 2

20.04.2011 - IGN: The Witcher 2 Video Preview

20.04.2011 - Gamereactor Norge: Beta-test: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

18.04.2011 - Raiding Party: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings preview – the first hour

14.04.2011 - Rock, Paper, Shotgun: Projekting: Hands On With The Witcher 2

13.04.2011 - Destructoid: The Final Preview: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

13.04.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Gameplay Videos

09.04.2011 - Gamespot: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Updated Hands-On - Tales from Captivity

08.04.2011 - Gamestar: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in der Vorschau - Aller Anfang ist Schwert (Google oversettelse)

08.04.2011 - Tvgry.pl: Gramy! Extra - Wiedźmin 2 (Tretten minutter lang video fra kapittel 1)

08.04.2011 - Gry-online: Nasze wrażenia z prologu (Inntrykk fra prologen) (Google oversettelse)

08.04.2011 - PC Games: The Witcher 2: Minimale vs. maximale Grafik-Settings - PC Games mit ersten Details zu den Optionen (Google oversettelse)

05.04.2011 - RPGFrance: Eksklusiv forhåndsvisning Witcher 2 - King of Assassins

29.03.2011 - Eurogamer Sverige: Förhandstest av The Witcher 2 till PC

25.03.2011 - N4G: The Witcher 2: An RPG, Not a Story-Driven Action Game

14.03.2011 - IGN: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings: The Basics

10.03.2011 - GoozerNation: The Witcher 2 Hands On Preview | GDC 2011

08.03.2011 - Skillpoint: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Hands-on

07.03.2011 - G4TV: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings GDC 2011 Preview

04.03.2011 - RipTen: I’ve Played The Witcher 2 – It Was Like F**king a Succubus

04.03.2011 - Bit-Tech: The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Preview

03.03.2011 - Gamer.no: Sniktitt: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

01.03.2011 - FZ: Förhandstitt: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

28.02.2011 - Play.tm: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

28.02.2011 - Segment Next: The Witcher 2 – Story, Graphics and Gameplay

26.02.2011 - Destructoid: Preview: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

25.02.2011 - Gamereactor Sverige: Förhandstitt: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

25.02.2011 - Gamereactor: Witcher 2 - First Impressions (Video)

25.02.2011 - Level 7: Vi testar The Witcher 2

24.02.2011 - GameFront: The Witcher 2 Hands-On Preview

24.02.2011 - GamePro: Preview: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

24.02.2011 - Videogamer: The Witcher 2 Hands-on Preview

23.02.2011 - IGN: Choice and Combat in The Witcher 2

23.02.2011 - Eurogamer: The Witcher 2 Hands On

23.02.2011 - Joystiq: The Witcher 2 preview: Cause and effect

23.02.2011 - AusGamers: The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Hands-On Preview

22.02.2011 - PC Gamer: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings preview

21.02.2011 - Raidingparty: The Witcher 2: Immersive, exciting and visually spectacular – our exhaustive hands-on verdict

21.02.2011 - Rock, Paper, Shotgun: The Witcher 2: Hands On With A Succubus

18.02.2011 - GameSpot: Combat, Monster Forensics, and Side Quests

27.01.2011 - IGN: The Witcher 2: Killing in the Name

03.09.2010 - Gamer.no: "Geralts verden er vill, vakker og fylt til randen av vanskelige valg."

tlohero21.png

"You are a mutant, my friend, the faster you come to terms with this truth, the better it will be for you. You will quickly learn to take what is offered and disappear when your presence is no longer desired. You are without question, unique. Yet this is exactly the factor that puts you in the same precarious position as non-humans who tend to find themselves impaled or hanging from nearby trees. For it is their simple existence that triggers the resentment, animosity, and hatred from common folk – any pretext is a good pretext to show them their proper place. How is it then that Witchers, while equally non-human and different to common people, do not share the fate of these poor devils? The answer to this is twofold.

First, there are relatively few Witchers that still walk this earth. Statistically speaking, therefore, you are far more likely to encounter an elf than a Witcher, such as yourself. And second, you possess a couple of rather forceful arguments: a solid sword and a simple set of life rules.

The blades you carry are your lifelines. It, therefore, comes as no surprise that your ability to wield them appropriately when dealing damage to your adversaries makes each and every of your challengers re-assess their life-chances twice before engaging in combat with you. However, your superior fighting abilities have not made you arrogant. You do not simply revert to force when no such reversion is needed. When there is still a possibility of conflict resolution – even using extreme measures – you do not tempt fate and wish yourself a shorter life; instead you sheath your sword. Yet make no mistake, you will be unrelenting and without remorse once the decision to engage has come. Ultimately, however, you are no saint and you do not care to save the world – you simply want to survive, whilst remaining true to your profession."

The Witcher:

Utgivelsesdato: 27.10.2007

Offisielle nettsider: Webside | Forum

Kjøp (digital): Steam | GamersGate | D2D

Media:

Informasjon:

The Witcher-sagaen (bøkene):

213pxandrzejsapkowskith.jpg

The Witcher-sagaen er en serie fantasy-bøker skrevet av den polske forfatteren Andrzej Sapkowski. Serien er ferdigskrevet og utgitt på en rekke språk (blant annet fransk, tysk, spansk, og russisk), mens de er i ferd med å bli oversatt til engelsk og svensk. Sagaen består av to novellesamlinger, to enkeltstående noveller, og fem romaner. Den første novellesamlingen er blitt oversatt til både engelsk (The Last Wish) og svensk (Den sista önskningen). Den andre novellesamlingen, som er nummer to i serien kronologisk, blir utgitt i Sverige i midten av april og heter Försynens svärd. Det er foreløpig ingen planer om å oversette denne boken til engelsk.

Den første romanen i serien, Blood of Elves, ble utgitt på engelsk i 2008, og nummer to, Times of Contempt, ser det nå ut til at vil bli utgitt i april, 2012.

En del nye skjermbilder fra The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings har i de siste dagene begynt å spre seg på nettet, og de ser jo unektelig veldig bra ut. Noen andre her som ser frem til 17 mai for litt andre grunner enn vanlig i år?

Endret av Volundr
  • Liker 7
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Noen som vet om det kommer til å være mulig å videreføren saven fra det første The Witcher? Slik som i Bioware sitt Mass Effect, blant annet.

Ja, det vil være mulig. For de som ikke har et savegame skal det også være mulig å gjøre ulike valg helt i begynnelsen av spillet for å simulere valgene fra det første spillet.

Både Rock, Paper, Shotgun og Raidingparty har forresten posta sniktitter, og AusGamers har hatt et intervju med CD Projekt REDs seniorprodusent, Tomasz Gop. La også til et par dager gammelt intervju han hadde med RPGamer.

Lenke til kommentar

Det er kommet en ny video fra CD Projekt RED (via Gametrailers) som viser gameplay:

Ellers er førsteposten blitt oppdatert med:

• En ny kategori for The Witcher
  • Diverse sniktitter under Informasjon/Sniktitter
  • Diverse nyheter under Informasjon/Nyheter
  • En hel haug nye (og gamle) skjermbilder under Media/Skjermbilder
  • Et par gamle videoer under Media/Annen video

Ellers så er The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut på salg hos GamersGate for €7.98 (ca. 62 kr.).

Her er også noen flere skjermbilder som ikke fikk plass i førsteposten:

me00013678032.th.jpgme00013678042.th.jpgme00013678052.th.jpg

me00013678092.th.jpgme00013678112.th.jpgme00013678132.th.jpg

164thewitcher2screensho.th.jpg162thewitcher2screensho.th.jpg163thewitcher2screensho.th.jpg

165thewitcher2screensho.th.jpg166thewitcher2screensho.th.jpg168thewitcher2screensho.th.jpg

witcher2screens002.th.jpgme00013677952.th.jpgme00013677962.th.jpg

me00013677982.th.jpgme00013677992.th.jpgme00013678002.th.jpg

171thewitcher2screensho.th.jpgthewitcher2assassinsofk.th.jpgthewitcher2assassinsofk.th.jpg

76347thewitcher2screens.th.jpgwitcher2e3preview6.th.jpgme00013678012.th.jpg

Konseptskisser, etc.:

6719dandelion.th.jpg6723dandelion.th.jpg6720geralt.th.jpg

6721triss.th.jpg6722zoltan.th.jpg6724zoltan.th.jpg

6737tw2englishvectorbla.th.jpg6738tw2englishvectorwhi.th.jpg

6728tw2conceptart09inte.th.jpg6729tw2conceptart10inte.th.jpg

6736wiedzmin2geraltcopy.th.jpg

6739tw2medallionrenderc.th.jpg

6727tw2conceptart08stan.th.jpg

6725tw2conceptart06stan.th.jpg

6726tw2conceptart07inte.th.jpg

th_6735TheWitcher2_02_GeraltvsAssassin.jpg

Endret av Volundr
Lenke til kommentar
  • 4 uker senere...

Mengder av ny informasjon er kommet om spillet siden sist jeg posta i denne tråden, kanskje spesielt denne ti minutter lange gameplay videoen (kan lastes ned her i høy kvalitet):

Og så noen gif'er fra videoen som en bruker på NeoGaf har lastet opp:

thewitcher2assassinsocn.gif

thewitcher2assassinso8u.gif

thewitcher2assassinso6u.gif

thewitcher2assassinsoau.gif

thewitcher2assassinso6n.gif

Gårsdagens nettmøte, som blant annet viser det nye ansiktet til Geralt:

Video som viser minigames:

Og en fanvideo:

Flere gameplayvideoer, som ikke ser offisielle ut. Skru av lyden om du ikke er fan av technomusikk:

Noen videointervjuer med seniorprodusent Tomasz Gop:

CD Projekt RED har en konkurranse der du kan vinne et NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 skjermkort og andre godsaker:

appfullproxyphpapp49497.png

Her er noen smakebiter på musikken fra TW2 (kan lastes ned som mp3 som del av forhåndsbestillingsbonusen på GOG - merk at det ikke er bindende å forhåndsbestille der). Spesielt spor #3 er bra, syns jeg:

Konseptskisser:

34302.th.jpg33902.th.jpg33802.th.jpg

32402.th.jpg32602.th.jpg

33602.th.jpg

33102.th.jpg

33402.th.jpg

33502.th.jpg

33302.th.jpg

34102.th.jpg

32702.th.jpg

33702.th.jpg

32502.th.jpg

33202.th.jpg

imagethewitcher2assassil.th.jpgimagethewitcher2assassi.th.jpg

imagethewitcher2assassi.th.jpg

imagethewitcher2assassim.th.jpg

imagethewitcher2assassij.th.jpg

thewitcher001.th.pngthewitcher004.th.pngthewitcher003.th.pngthewitcher010.th.pngthewitcher009.th.png

thewitcher014.th.pngthewitcher013.th.png

Oppdateringer av førsteposten siden sist:

Nyheter

Intervjuer

Sniktitter

Endret av Volundr
Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Systemkravene har blitt offentliggjort:

Minimum Requirements:

Processor: Core 2Duo 2.2 GHz or dual core AMD 2.5 GHz

RAM: 1GB Win XP/ 2GB Vista/7

Graphics: GeForce 8800 512MB or Radeon (HD3850 512 MB)

HDD Space: 16 GB

Recommended Requirements:

Processor: Quad Core Intel or AMD

RAM: 3GB Win XP/ 4GB Vista/7

Graphics: GeForce 260 1GB or (HD4850 1GB)

HDD Space: 16 GB

Nye skjermbilder:

witcher2202011033020161.th.jpgwitcher2202011033020160.th.jpgwitcher2202011033020161.th.jpg

Ny video fra et foredrag på et privat universitet i Polen. Ikke den beste kvaliteten (autofokus, etc.), men vi får se mer av det velkjente Succubus-oppdraget enn vi har sett før:

Et nytt spill har også blitt kunngjort, The Bard: Saviours of Queens:

CD Projekt RED, GOG's sister company and the development studio of the acclaimed The Witcher franchise, has just announced their new game - THE BARD: Saviors of Queens. The adventure is supposed to revolve around an undisclosed poet whose name is yet to be determined.

Following recent video game trends the title will offer a very short and linear story. Almost no gameplay whatsoever and twenty launch DLCs, including a special pink banjo (normally obtainable by finishing a game) and a unicorn mount, will have you stuck in front of your computer screen for minutes. Check out the announcement trailer below and visit www.saviors-of-queens.com for even less details.

Informasjon om en ny rollekarakter, Kingslayer, har blitt lagt til på thewitcher.com:

lethoszkic.png

Who’s the mysterious giant with a scarred face? Why can his likeness be found on the walls and posts in three kingdoms? How and why, being a dh’oine, did he manage to gain the trust of the crafty Iorveth? What’s his connection to Geralt of Rivia?

Only a few people can answer these questions, but they must remain silent. The most wanted man in the North still remains elusive. His every deed makes his enemies seethe with anger, but he’s ever a step ahead of pursuit. He’s able to find temporary allies everywhere, for he always can offer something others cannot provide. What is his motivation? Where will he spring up next?

Only one person can keep pace with the man who’s busily shattering the ages-old world order to pieces. Geralt of Rivia dealt with him before, and now fate had them cross paths once more. Only the witcher can stop the kingslayer’s plans, and, oh irony, he’s the sole person the huge murderer cannot kill in cold blood.

CD Projekt RED har sendt ut et nyhetsbrev som du kan lese her. Det inneholder blant annet noen smakebiter på spillkortene som følger med i samlerutgaven:

iorvethmini.jpgtrissmini.jpgzoltanmini.jpg

Og så har Polygamia.pl

(en av grunnleggerne av CD Projekt), og brukeren vojtasass på Gametrailers-forumet har oversatt de viktigste delene:

Almost finished front cover

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2009/interviewsm.jpg

-- 1,7 million copies of The Witcher were sold,

-- Kicinski said that TW2 sales below TW1 he will consider as a failure,

-- TW2 budget: about $11 millions,

-- much more hype after April 15th - many new videos with final gameplay and diaries about world, lore and events that took place shortly after TW1,

-- there will be new comic book in Poland,

-- the crew lives in CDPR headquarters,

-- technological part of project is closed. We can expect big, detailed additions in the future.

Sniktitter:

Her er noen høykvalitetsbilder fra The Witcher (linkene via denne NeoGaf-tråden):

5mfofk.pngiwm1c1.pngadorrd.png

fe2bd4.png1zfsqp1.png

ef673b00d70974ce0d69fe3fa1c669143g.jpg50e25994addd49edf71bb151df964bd43g.jpg458462e8674ff3ea7f6d6a8e37d9edda3g.jpg

b0c9ce8ecc59f1089888e9756a3a4e853g.jpg99d9e3a5078fc2713680089c1bccf6f93g.jpgb5efa191c3e1e75e43b81b260d57e8bc62398bfc56b88354b359635d939ad9963g.jpg

774587f8cc38f0f6a3b8e62d9764bda13g.jpge9d1c87a3f639ddd9ef0172d892c469c3g.jpg0faee4480d01e57d20914d9ce05445f53g.jpg

1724e4de5217051050cb75454daef8ba3g.jpg

Og, selvfølgelig, The Witcher 2:

c72d8245f1362dd58a6d03e8cd4ecb043g.jpg204452d2eae494dffb6a3e7fc59878d73g.jpg

e606fdd890d92dcbf817a0b9b7ccd4fa4c972f1a53903f9e190da2d404fa49743g.jpg879b39403bce558465ee68a05d72a0c46a00a1d8ae7bb0d6b484edd97bb1d7853g.jpg105d8a57be9a344bb95568fff668863277b33503673321d1d9b8e2a1119d28d63g.jpg

ab573c9bd4c763bc33fd4acf894721f1788deb317cf589099ec14eb032a06f463g.jpgd3872c1ac4b33dbc357e1f5fc3dfa93b3g.jpg957a10bfe49b31114143d74c81b01ca13g.jpg

6be8e003857754a7f4ba33ca5a7e49ea3g.jpg

2cmpyzo.jpg241ru51.jpg

2001d00e33056ba90c10d9c9a48dd.jpg

jIEFo.png

Mer:

b36476b4a469d7f5eac68eecaa9314473g.jpg9e14a465bcdd1243bd1599af2ea6bde63g.jpg

2dlpyd0.jpg30hvsle.jpg29b0cya.jpg

xoh54l.jpg2135279.jpg

2bc0d26193aafcced8e5fba2e66ddca73g.jpg

cd3268cc192977f4d1f6b73f2f73732a3g.jpg

191c4e13ec9d48d45d10c8b941b0f5f23g.jpg

cf283263de939167a9a4cfe11463decc3g.jpg

81ec34f195984ea89af23165312aba203g.jpg

ce9777b0c384b43abad953ebc06c68703g.jpg

25077524506e829abdd92a97056adaf23g.jpg

79301c67a0bf07598c35d404e959658d3g.jpg

En bruker på Gametrailers-forumet har posta litt informasjon fra et polsk nettmøte:

OK, ladies and gentlemen. There was a video chat with Tomek Gop on Polygamia.pl. Readers could ask questions on forum and many of these questions were answered.

- game is now in late beta stage

- no demo before release, MAYBE after

- modding tools will be available some time after game premiere (not specified)

- DRM in retail version will be acceptable - probably online activation (only once) - however the Reds are still negotiating this matter with Atari & Namco

- recommended hardware requirements will be stated this week or next

- some of TW1 equipment (e.g. Raven's armour) will be available in TW2 after save importing,

- there will be social & dialogue skills,

- CD Projekt Red is collaborating with nVidia (partnership "It's meant to be played") - nVidia is testing TW2 in their labs on many additional hardware configurations and they promote game in US

- collaboration with nVidia does not mean, that the Radeon owners will suffer,

- TW2 is 3D ready

- no horses

- no level scalling

- Geralt won't swim in a game, however he still can ;)

- there will be many views (exploration view, combat view etc.), but every camera will be switched automatically

- DLC - nothing certain, but definitely something big and after some time (few months maybe)

- Empik (Polish stores with books, movies, games, newspapers and magazines) will have their own unique version of TW2 - something between premium and collectors edition (not specified yet, but I think they will have PE with artbook - similar to TW1 release),

- Geralt can smile! :D

Cheers ;)

EDIT: Empik Edition = premium edition

notepad in leather-like cover with Dandelion's notes

wood scriber

keyring with special engraving

The Witcher: Versus har kommet ut til iOS. Her er traileren:

Og en anmeldelse:

Jeg la også til en kategori om bøkene i The Witcher-sagaen i førsteposten:

The Witcher-sagaen (bøkene):

"Geralt is a witcher, a man whose magic powers, enhanced by long training and a mysterious elixir, have made him a brilliant fighter and a merciless assassin. Yet he is no ordinary murderer: his targets are the multifarious monsters and vile fiends that ravage the land and attack the innocent. He roams the country seeking assignments, but gradually comes to realise that while some of his quarry are unremittingly vile, vicious grotesques, others are the victims of sin, evil or simple naivety."

The Witcher-sagaen er en serie fantasy-bøker skrevet av den polske forfatteren Andrzej Sapkowski. Serien er ferdigskrevet og utgitt på en rekke språk (blant annet fransk, tysk, spansk, og russisk), mens de er i ferd med å bli oversatt til engelsk og svensk. Sagaen består av to novellesamlinger, to enkeltstående noveller, og fem romaner. Den første novellesamlingen er blitt oversatt til både engelsk (The Last Wish) og svensk (Den sista önskningen). Den andre novellesamlingen, som er nummer to i serien kronologisk, blir utgitt i Sverige i midten av april og heter Försynens svärd. Det er foreløpig ingen planer om å oversette denne boken til engelsk.

Den første romanen i serien, Blood of Elves, ble utgitt på engelsk i 2008, og nummer to, Times of Contempt, ser det nå ut til at vil bli utgitt i april, 2012.

The Last Wish:

"The Witcher, Geralt de Riv, a mercenary assassin, uses his vast sorcerous powers to hunt down the monsters that threaten the world, but he soon discovers that not every monstrous-looking creature is evil, and not everything beautiful is good."

Tittel: The Last Wish | Den sista önskningen

Utgivelsesdato: 2007 | 2011

Nettsider: Wikipedia | The Witcher Wikia

Kjøp (engelsk): Amazon.co.uk | Bookdepository.co.uk | CDON | Play.com

Kjøp (svensk): CDON (innbundet) | CDON (pocket)

Försynens svärd:

217pxschwertvorsehungdt.jpg

Tittel: Försynens svärd

Utgivelsesdato: 15.04.2011

Nettsider: The Witcher Wikia

Forhåndsbestill: CDON (innbundet)

Blood of Elves:

235pxbloodofelvesuk.jpg

"As a war between the humans, dwarves, gnomes, and elves threatens to erupt, Geralt de Rivia, a cunning assassin known as "the witcher," waits for the birth of a prophesied child who has the power to change the world--for good, or for evil."

Tittel: Blood of Elves

Utgivelsesdato: 2008

Kjøp: Amazon.co.uk | Bookdepository.co.uk | CDON | Play.com

Times of Contempt:

221pxczaspogardy2010.jpg

Tittel: Times of Contempt

Utgivelsesdator: April, 2012

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Her er en video fra vårkonferansen til CD Projekt der det ble snakket en del om The Witcher 2, og vist nytt gameplay:

Det ble blant annet avslørt at The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - Director's Cut kommer til GOG 10 mai, og vil være på salg til $4,99 frem til den 24. Samme dato vil du også kunne bestille The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings og starte forhåndsnedlastningen av spillet som blir utgitt 17 mai.

0d1c485e67343d9b4ec1ac5.jpg

Det nye coveret med det nye utseendet til Geralt har nå blitt offentliggjort:

newfaceen.png

En høykvalitetsversjon finner du her.

Skjermbilder:

De nyeste skjermbildene via VG24/7:

thetower.th.jpgaryan.th.jpgbythekingswill.th.jpg

combatagainstatoughoppo.th.jpgfightintheforest.th.jpgfightingnekkers.th.jpg

geraltandtheking.th.jpgpeasants.th.jpgsoldiersandthepriest.th.jpg

tacticalfight.th.jpg

Flere:

001caq.th.jpg002sxi.th.jpg003aak.th.jpg008axp.th.jpg

005mlb.th.jpg006sn.th.jpg009fdv.th.jpg010nz.th.jpg

004pv.th.jpg

007zc.th.jpg

25360orig.th.jpg

Eurogamer har forresten noen av de nye skjermbildene i mye bedre kvalitet enn over, så sjekk de ut her.

Eurogamer.cz har også mengder av skjermbilder her, men det er masse spoilere og NSFW.

Skjermbilder fra PC Games (NSFW):

07high.th.jpg02high.th.jpg03high.th.jpg

04high.th.jpg09high.th.jpg10high.th.jpg

Skjermbilder fra Gamespot:

97539920110408screen001.th.jpg97539920110408screen002.th.jpg97539920110408screen003.th.jpg97539920110408screen004.th.jpg

97539920110408screen005.th.jpg97539920110408screen006.th.jpg97539920110408screen007.th.jpg97539920110408screen008.th.jpg

97539920110408screen009.th.jpg

Gamezone har flere skjermbilder (linken inneholder NSFW):

the20witcher20220panora.th.jpgthe20witcher20220panora.th.jpgthe20witcher20220panora.th.jpgthe20witcher20220panora.th.jpg

the20witcher20220panora.th.jpgthe20witcher20220panora.th.jpgthe20witcher20220panora.th.jpgthe20witcher20220panora.th.jpg

the20witcher20220panora.th.jpg

Tre skjermbilder til fra Playon.hu (relativt lav kvalitet, dessverre):

witcher2202011033120104.th.jpgwitcher2202011033120122.th.jpgwitcher2202011033120150.th.jpg

Her er noen mer eller mindre "morsomme" bilder fra diverse steder:

twpb.jpg

datnonlinearity.jpg

15dulhl.jpg

20041024h.jpg

27935546.jpg

thewitcher2getsome.jpg

Noen nye sanger fra soundtracket:

Nyheter, sniktitter og intervjuer:

Det ser ut til at pressekopier har blitt sendt ut til utvalgte publikasjoner. Denne versjonen av spillet inneholder visstnok det første kapittelet, og Polygamia.pl hadde et nettmøte (vær obs på spoilere!) mens de lastet ned sin versjon. De lastet også opp et par videoer fra begynnelsen av TW2 (den første videoen viser bare menyen, mens den andre ser ut til å vise det første minuttet av spillet, uten at det er superspoilere der om du har spilt det første spillet.):

Rock, Paper, Shotgun har en relativt spoilerfri sniktitt her.

Sniktitten til Destructoid har flere spoilere, og de er veldig positive til det de har sett (ingen spoilere i konklusjonen):

Overall, my 7 hours or so with The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings left me very impressed. Again, I didn't play The Witcher as much as I would've liked, but the difference between the two games feels like the difference between Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. Everything from the gameplay to the consistently high quality of cutscenes and the voice acting just feels like a labor of love by CD Projekt RED.

I looked back on my experience with Dragon Age II afterwards, and BioWare's fantasy RPG now feels like it's in almost every way a mere toddler in the shadow of The Witcher 2. That's not to say DA II sucked, but a single village in The Witcher 2 already has more personality than all of Kirkwall. Moreover, the politics now run deep without treating you like a child for once. Characters feel human and treat you like an adult, the player is expected to deal with temporal jumps in narrative to keep up with the story, choices actually carry weight, and oh my god the breast textures!

Not that it's a male-oriented or misogynist game in any way, just because it deals with adult content matter. There's plenty of manflesh and pretty boys to admire as well, and the female characters are strong, confident, and don't take any shit or act like girly caricatures. Triss Merigold in particular already feels like she's going to be a fan favorite of gamers regardless of their gender; which is how it should be.

I knew I should keep my eye on The Witcher 2 even before I first saw it in action last year, but now that I've finally played it I feel confident enough to say that as a PC owner you're not likely to find anything like it all year. Sorry Hawke, but your cardboard persona is about to be witched in half. And Shepard? I still love you and I know you star in a different kind of RPG. But I'm really, really glad that your third space adventure is scheduled six months away from what will inevitably be Geralt's assassination of our social lives.

Tvgry.pl har en tretten minutter lang gjennomgang av spillet her. Vertene snakker polsk, men spillet er på engelsk. YouTube versjon under:

PC Games (NSFW; Google oversettelse) har sammenlignet skjermbilder tatt på den høyeste og den laveste grafikkinstillingen tilgjengelig i presseutgaven.

RPGFrance har vært i Polen og testet spillet i fem dager, og ser ut til å være veldig positive til det de har sett (Google oversetting):

Den testede versjonen var tydeligvis ikke den endelige versjonen, og var fortsatt lider av mange krasj, men den andre versjonen jeg kunne prøve på slutten av oppholdet var allerede mye mer stabilt. Datamaskinen var en standard PC med en prosessor i7 870, med 8 GB minne og en Geforce GTX 560ti, oppløsning 1900x1080 (22 inches påkrevd). Testet i alle oppløsninger (lav, middels, høy og svært høy) spillet har alltid vært veldig flytende.

Du har sikkert allerede sett og gjennomgått noen skjermbilder, og du lurte på om noen hadde blitt retusjert? Vel nei, har ingen blitt korrigert fordi spillet er rett og slett vakker, har utviklerne virkelig brydde seg om alle detaljer og animasjoner. Det er alltid forvaltningen av været med at av dag og natt, men med ekstra funksjoner ...

I konklusjonen, bare av The Witcher Assassin 2 Kings løfter ikke en kvalitet RPG, men det forundrer oss med tusen følelser og emosjoner. Du likte det første spillet, vil du elske den andre, et rollespill som vil ha absolutt, hvis bare man er en fan (eller ikke).

Gamespot har også fått fingrene sine i presseutgaven og har lagt ut litt informasjon her. De har også lastet opp en del videoer her.

Gry-online har noen inntrykk fra prologen her (Google oversettelse), og det samme har Gamestar (Google oversettelse).

Polygamia.pl har hatt et nettmøte der de svarer på spørsmål om det de har sett av TW2 så langt. Google oversettelse her.

GamePro har bilder av samlerutgavene til TW og TW2 sammen.

DasReviews melder at TW2 er "3D ready", noe vi vel vet fra både coveret og diverse intervjuer.

Zavvi har CE til £69,86 (ca. 624 kroner). Med toll og mva. skulle vel det havne på rundt 900 kroner, hvis jeg ikke tar helt feil?

Edge har snakket med Tomasz Gop. Du kan lese intervjuet her.

La til en kategori om rollekarakterene vi vet om så langt i førsteposten:

Rollekarakterer:

Geralt of Rivia:

tlohero21.png

"You are a mutant, my friend, the faster you come to terms with this truth, the better it will be for you. You will quickly learn to take what is offered and disappear when your presence is no longer desired. You are without question, unique. Yet this is exactly the factor that puts you in the same precarious position as non-humans who tend to find themselves impaled or hanging from nearby trees. For it is their simple existence that triggers the resentment, animosity, and hatred from common folk – any pretext is a good pretext to show them their proper place. How is it then that Witchers, while equally non-human and different to common people, do not share the fate of these poor devils? The answer to this is twofold.

First, there are relatively few Witchers that still walk this earth. Statistically speaking, therefore, you are far more likely to encounter an elf than a Witcher, such as yourself. And second, you possess a couple of rather forceful arguments: a solid sword and a simple set of life rules.

The blades you carry are your lifelines. It, therefore, comes as no surprise that your ability to wield them appropriately when dealing damage to your adversaries makes each and every of your challengers re-assess their life-chances twice before engaging in combat with you. However, your superior fighting abilities have not made you arrogant. You do not simply revert to force when no such reversion is needed. When there is still a possibility of conflict resolution – even using extreme measures – you do not tempt fate and wish yourself a shorter life; instead you sheath your sword. Yet make no mistake, you will be unrelenting and without remorse once the decision to engage has come. Ultimately, however, you are no saint and you do not care to save the world – you simply want to survive, whilst remaining true to your profession."

Zoltan Chivay:

zoltan2.png

"Zoltan Chivay is among the few who can consider themselves Geralt’s close friend. They met years ago and very much by accident, when Geralt, pursuing his destiny, was seeking Ciri, and Zoltan was looking for a fight and a chance to get rich. Amidst the turmoil of war, they saved each other’s skins many times, which transformed their chance acquaintance into a friendship that endures to this day. In breaks between bloody melees, Zoltan strives to cultivate beautiful dwarven traditions that include picking fights in taverns, losing his coin at cards, or getting drunk as if there was no tomorrow. Invariably curious about the world, Geralt has often joined in these rituals, usually regretting this the following morning, when a hangover obliterated any doubts as to what had happened the night before. Despite all, Geralt values Zoltan’s friendship as well as the edge of dwarf’s battleaxe, mindful that it is always better to wake up with a splitting headache than to wake with no head at all."

Dandelion:

jaskier2.png

"The world needs heroes to protect the innocent from evil just as heroes need bards to ensure that their names are remembered, to sing ballads about their heroic exploits and noble, albeit dopey demises. Though roadside taverns are full of home-grown buskers who call themselves minstrels, only a few actually matter, and Dandelion is arguably chief among them. Calling him the greatest artist among lovers hardly does him justice; calling him the greatest lover among artists, well... dozens of seduced women can’t be wrong. Dandelion has been travelling with Geralt for ages, and though it’s impossible to say how it all began, it’s hard to imagine them going their separate ways. Dandelion has a foul tongue, a jester’s sense of tact, and an ego the size of a small kingdom. These are the traits that would lead the two companions to the scaffold were it not for the swiftness of the witcher’s sword. Such is the price of friendship..."

Triss Merigold:

triss2.png

"At first she was known as the owner of the most beautiful auburn hair; a promising, yet modest sorceress. When everyone thought that she had died together with thirteen other magicians during the Battle of Sodden, she was called the Fourteenth of the Hill.

Thanks to her wisdom and courage she has earned herself the title of King Foltest’s adviser and nowadays no one questions her position in magic and politics. The rulers take her opinion into account, and young trainee sorceresses learn about Merigold’s Hailstorm, a powerful spell which stopped the rioting in Rivia.

The gates to the witcher stronghold, Kaer Morhen, are always open for her. Geralt could always count on her, together they defeated sinister Salamandra and stopped the rebellion of the Grand Master of the Order of the Flaming Rose. After the attempt on the life of King Foltest, Triss and Geralt once again work together. The sorceress can once more be with her beloved man. Against all adversities."

Iorweth:

iorweth2.png

"For some he’s the most wanted bandit in the Pontar valley, for others - an indomitable fighter for the rights of nonhumans. During the war against Nilfgaard, he was the leader of scoia’tael commando unit which was heatedly racking Northern Kingdoms, and later - for many months - escaping Temerian special forces.

Iorweth survived the bloody pursuit. After his unit was broken up, once more he gathered veterans disadvantaged by injustice, rebellious elven youth, dwarven mercenaries hunted by law. He created a commando unit, which became a legend.

Iorweth knows no mercy for his enemies. He treats both humans and elves suspected of collaboration with equal cruelty. Hidden in the wilderness on the border between Temeria and Aedirn, he attacks the rich and slits the throats of the poor. He fought against special forces of Temeria many times and always managed to escape any ambush. For Vernon Roche, he’s the enemy number one. For local garrisons, he’s Nemesis which everyone should hide from behind thick walls.

But even infamous Iorweth has his secret. Those who see him only as a war beast, a rebel immersed in cruelty are wrong. Iorweth is also an elf, a son of a proud and sophisticated race. A servant for the idea which will soon become well-known throughout the world."

Vernon Roche:

roche2.png

"Vernon Roche is an example of a man who achieved everything on his own. He personally tracked scoia’tael commando units during the war against Nilfgaard. He himself hung their leaders on roadside trees. He pulled elven arrows out of his body with his own hands. Soon after that Foltest realised that such talent should not be limited only to exterminating guerrillas. After all Temeria has numerous enemies, not only Squirrels. Vernon Roche was promoted and became a special agent. A hitman, as some might say.

Since he became the king’s right-hand man, he’s been thwarting plots, burning manors of unruly barons, infiltrating spy rings of hostile empires. Over the years he’s gathered a small unit – consisting of dauntless swashbucklers, interrogation specialists, noiseless scouts – which would go through fire and water for him. Roche is a sophisticated tactician and he manages his subordinates skilfully. His unit has suffered only one failure – they haven’t managed to capture the infamous bandit Iorweth.

There are many sayings about Vernon. Some say that if each of his enemies gave him an oren, he could buy Temeria together with nearby lands, and if each of his friends came to bury him, Roche would have to do it himself. Apparently, it’s enough to put a knife into his coffin and he’ll succeed."

Dethmold of Ban Ard:

dethmold2.png

"The life of sorcerer Dethmold of Ban Ard underwent a drastic change during the Thanedd Coup. During the rebellion his brother died from Scoia’tael arrow, and to say that Dethmold was furious would be saying too little. However the sorcerer would not fall to despair. He was in mourning only as long as it took him to make a list of those guilty. Dethmold left the service of Esterad of Kovir and found a patron better suited for his aims. He decided that Henselt, king of Kaedwen, should ensure the success of his plans.

What does Dethmold desire? He wants the Squirrels to be exterminated, as he considers them to be bandits and murderers. He craves for the deaths of the treasonous sorcerers who sided with Nilfgaard, and of all others whom he considers, rightly or not, to have brought about his brother’s death. The list is long and continuously appended.

Serving Henselt, a mighty and aggressive Northern monarch, is to Dethmold’s liking. The king is also pleased and trusts his new advisor like nobody else. From the time of Thanedd, the sorcerer is seeing conspiracies everywhere and is good at rooting them out, a very useful skill. Henselt mitigates Dethmold’s ambitions, but keeps him at his side continuously. And that is well, for soon he’ll come face to face with the famous White Wolf. Will the witcher and the sorcerer find common ground, or will they become mortal enemies? The first move is Geralt’s."

Kingslayer:

lethoszkic.png

"Who’s the mysterious giant with a scarred face? Why can his likeness be found on the walls and posts in three kingdoms? How and why, being a dh’oine, did he manage to gain the trust of the crafty Iorveth? What’s his connection to Geralt of Rivia?

Only a few people can answer these questions, but they must remain silent. The most wanted man in the North still remains elusive. His every deed makes his enemies seethe with anger, but he’s ever a step ahead of pursuit. He’s able to find temporary allies everywhere, for he always can offer something others cannot provide. What is his motivation? Where will he spring up next?

Only one person can keep pace with the man who’s busily shattering the ages-old world order to pieces. Geralt of Rivia dealt with him before, and now fate had them cross paths once more. Only the witcher can stop the kingslayer’s plans, and, oh irony, he’s the sole person the huge murderer cannot kill in cold blood."

Oppdateringer av førsteposten siden sist:

Nyheter:

Intervjuer:

Sniktitter:

Tålte ikke tråden flyttinga til nytt domene?

Vet ikke! Jeg klarte i hvert fall å glemme å legge inn samme e-mail adresse på begge steder... Tror vi bare får bruke den tråden her.

Lenke til kommentar

Flere nyheter:

Den femte utviklerdagboken - om blant annet rollekarakterutvikling - er tilgjengelig på Gamespot.

CD Projekt RED har oppdatert FAQ'en til The Witcher 2 (informasjon om DRM, registrering, importering av lagringsfil fra The Witcher, etc.):

WHAT DRM WILL THE WITCHER 2 HAVE?

The primary reason for including copy protection with internet activation is to address the biggest concern of our publishing and distribution partners, which is potential piracy before release. To do so, we must implement at least a minimal form of protection.

The Witcher 2 will be delivered to external manufacturing plants weeks before release. It is virtually impossible to guarantee absolute security for this entire time. Any leak of the code can gravely compromise the commercialization of the game, and we want to be sure that the first people to play it will be the fans and customers who are waiting for their official copies.

That’s why, together with our publishing and distributing partners, we decided to use copy protection. The Digital Premium Edition available from GOG.com will be the sole exception. Since it is our sister company, located in the same building, we are completely confident the code will be absolutely secure.

As a company and also as gamers ourselves, we’d like to stress that we are against any kind of copy protection that might affect the game experience or limit the usability of legally purchased copies. For this reason, we decided to implement the lightest and least intrusive form possible. During installation, it will be necessary to connect to the Internet one time – but NEVER while playing.

We have chosen to use the least intrusive version of SecuROM. While we are aware of some players’ associations with this technology, the server infrastructure of its provider, SONY, gives us the highest level of confidence that registering legal copies will be problem-free. Every legal copy can be installed and played on up to five machines at a time, and registrations can even be revoked at any time if necessary. It will also be possible to make backups. Furthermore, we will make every effort to cooperate with our publishing and distribution partners to remove the DRM in a post-release update.

WHY SHOULD I REGISTER MY COPY?

Registration of legally purchased copies is completely optional. To make the process as user-friendly as possible, the same key is used for both activation and registration.

Anyone who chooses to register will receive various bonuses (English and Polish language packs, free future DLC and more), and additional promotional materials such as bonus songs.

Registered users will also receive automatic notifications of updates via the game launcher.

WHY AND HOW SHOULD I USE MY SAVEGAMES FROM THE WITCHER?

The Witcher 2 will provide a complete story and game experience. It is not necessary to have played the original. As a bonus, those who did will have the option of importing their saved games. The opening of The Witcher 2 is, however, the same for everyone. Events and decisions from imported saves may be reflected later on, but only in ways that can happen anyway.

If The Witcher is still installed on your hard drive, The Witcher 2 will automatically detect all saves after the last critical choice point, and either suggest the file to import, or allow you to choose from all the possible ones.

Note: The preview build sent at the beginning of April 2011 did not include the full save game system. The release version will let players save at any time PC gamers expect.

WHAT KIND OF PERFORMANCE AND HARDWARE ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?

The Witcher 2 is being developed for one platform, the PC. What this basically means, especially together with our proprietary REDengine, is that we take advantage of the most advanced performance hardware. Our game doesn’t compromise its performance, gameplay, the interface or anything else to accommodate other platforms.

The REDengine is built so players with two-core processors and min-spec machines will receive a fully enjoyable experience. Even more importantly, anyone with the recommended 4 cores and/or hyperthreading will see a visible improvement. 6 cores? 8? Cool! The Witcher 2 will make good use of them all. The game will also scale exceptionally well. It has not only low, medium and high graphical settings, but also an ultra detail level… and even an “uber sampling” mode.

Note: The release version of the game will have an advanced graphical settings menu. It will also support the 16:9 aspect ratio and be playable in 16:10 (non-native) as well as 4:3 (letterbox).

WILL THERE BE DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE WITCHER 2?

The Witcher 2 will have the same content worldwide. There will be no regional differences aside from the languages. And no censored versions – so no wondering about importing the game, nudity

patches, etc.

HOW MANY LANGUAGE VERSIONS WILL THERE BE?

The Witcher 2 will be released in 11 languages worldwide.

Full voice and text: English, French, German, Polish, Russian

Subtitled: Italian, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian, Japanese, Chinese

Thanks to our in-house localization team and professional interpreters, we are completely confident in the quality of the dubbed versions. In addition, we are closely supervising and coordinating the others.

As previously stated, English and Polish language packs will be available to all registered users. That’s especially important for users who buy the version of the game without English language built-in (Polish retail version only), and others, who would like to hear Polish voiceovers.

Polygamia.pl har lagt ut en del videoer fra presseversjonen i 1080p på YouTube:

The Witcher Vault har lagt ut en ny video. De har også to videoer som tidligere var oppe på YouTube, men som siden har blitt tatt ned, nemlig de første ti minuttene av spillet og en sex-scene.

Både RipTen (Ultra grafikkinnstilling) og Skillpoint (Medium) har bildespesialer med hundrevis av skjermbilder fra prologen og kapittel en - det er selvfølgelig mengder av spoilers der (og en pupp eller to).

Gamereactor Norge har lagt ut en ny sniktitt. Det samme har Raiding Party, men de snakker kun om den første timen av spillet.

Ifølge Kotaku vil Triss pryde forsiden av polske Playboy.

Noen andre enn meg som nå spiller igjennom det første spillet for å ha opplevelsen friskt i minne - og for å ha en ultimat lagringsfil klar?

Lenke til kommentar

Nye sniktitter hos PC Gamer (relativt få spoilere), Raiding Party (mange spoilere), Plughead (en og annen spoiler), RPGSite (en del spoilere), og The Gamer Buzz (ser ikke ut til at de har hatt tilgang til presseutgaven). Alle er veldig positive. Her er noen utvalgte, spoilerfrie, paragrafer:

The Witcher II: Assassins of Kings is more than just a sequel. It’s CD Projekt’s chance to turn a cult RPG success into a huge mainstream hit, with all that hard-won experience joining forces with a brand new engine, and riding a wave of warm sentiment via the Enhanced Edition of the first game, and Good Old Games. I just finished playing through the Prologue and the whole first Act – ten glorious Witchering hours, give or take – but is it really the epic RPG we’ve all been hoping for? Hint: Yes.

For all this visual improvement, it’s the writing that most impresses. As with the first game, The Witcher was written by Polish writers, which immediately gives it a slightly different feel to most American made RPGs. This time though, the translation is excellent, and the character work is miles ahead.

The best compliment I can give The Witcher 2 is to tell you how I played it. I started playing it in the morning. I played it right through in one sitting, and emerged, bleary eyed, around midnight, stopping only for a sandwich around lunch, and an unwanted phonecall about double glazing. By the end, I was regretting every new click of the mouse and completed subquest, not because of any disappointment with what was happening, but because I knew it wouldn’t be long before my Witcher supply got cut-off.

Will it be RPG of the year? Skyrim may have words to say about that, but it’s definitely a contender. Assuming the storytelling remains at the level of this early slice, and a final optimisation pass makes it a bit lighter on systems or at least gives us more control over the graphics, only a few minor quibbles should stand in its way – and we’re talking small stuff, like a bit too much backtracking, the mass combat problems, and a stealth mode that only gets away with being cack due to also being completely optional. Even with these things though, I had more fun playing this single chapter than the overwhelming bulk of Dragon Age II, or any other recent RPG. The Witcher 2 is simply more ambitious. It’s braver. Above all else, it’s hungrier, giving it that little extra edge from the first scene onwards.

Another organic cog in The Witcher 2’s beautifully realized machine are the way quests come and go, with you accepting or rejecting them in a heartbeat, with you reaping the consequences of your decisions later on. The game has a stunningly complex core and is a genuine workout for your grey matter, not least thanks to the marvelously multi-layered characters and world of The Witcher 2, which incidentally put the majority of other RPGs to shame.

The Witcher 2 is effortlessly involving, intriguing, surprising and rewarding, and I haven’t even talked about the ‘quick decision moments’ where a timer forces you into a snap decision instead of letting you ponder consequences for five minutes. Or the way your journal is filled with brilliantly written novel-esque re-tellings of your quests, even if you fail them. Or the way the world is crammed with gorgeous locales to gawp at with scenes that even outdo the concept art. Or the way the game dovetails its minor location specific stories with two overarching narrative strands with all the craftsmanship of a television serial. I could go on.

Suffice to say, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is shaping up to be a bloody brilliant game.

It’s more than capable of standing shoulder to shoulder with contemporary genre leaders in raw technological and presentational stakes, but also deep enough to appeal to hardcore RPG fans who remember when side quests came by the bucket-load, and when a developer would add extra gameplay ideas just because they could.

CD Projekt refer to The Witcher 2 as a labour of love. I couldn’t think of a description more apt.

I was only minutes into the game, and already I was completely captivated by this incredibly impressive world full of surrealistic appeal that in my opinion has no equal. The environment is also far more immersive, allowing players to interact with ladders, jump up and down ledges, hide behind objects while in stealth mode, and much more.

This time around, the engine (nicknamed the "REDengine") is entirely proprietary, and scales exceptionally well to all kinds of hardware (so long as you own a dual-core or above). The final game will even include an "Ultra" detailed setting. What you are going to experience is in my mind the Crysis of fantasy RPGs. It is that drop-dead gorgeous. Employing the use of the Havok physics engine is also a nice touch.

From the 15 hours I spent playing Witcher 2 (since this was a preview build and only included the Prologue and first chapter of the game), I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the story is as strong as ever, and thankfully much better paced this time around as well. Even the Journal, once a place where you would get minute details of Where and What to do, now reads out literally like an autobiography weaving a tale of Geralt on his adventures...

The Witcher 2 certainly looks to be hitting all the right notes and settings itself up to exceed fans' expectations of what a fantasy game is capable of delivering in terms of production value and sheer spectacle of gameplay when it comes out next month. I implore anyone who is even remotely interested in the genre to give it a try, because for all intents and purposes, this looks to be an early contender for our Game of the Year...

• First thing’s first: it’s great. In case there was any doubt.
  • Combat’s certainly taken some cues from Batman: Arkham Asylum, just with a sword and some magic. Finishing moves are particularly entertaining, if you can pull them off.
  • It’s absolutely never boring. Just when you think something’s simple… it won’t be.
  • It looks utterly gorgeous.
  • The writing and the acting is even more believable than Bioware’s – and this has proper swearing in it.
  • Choices, no matter how small, can either help you or bite you in the arse. A seemingly random throwaway chat actually rewarded me a few hours later. The Witcher 1 took the ball and now Witcher 2‘s running with it.
  • It’s vastly vastly vastly better than Dragon Age 2 already, and I’ve only played a few hours of it. Your choices and the story affect the entire world. This is how you do epic fantasy. Is it better than Dragon Age: Origins or Baldur’s Gate? We’ll have to see…

Ellers så har The Witcher Vault intervjuet CD Projekt REDs seniorprodusent Tomasz Gop, og italienske SpazioGames har lastet opp en ny video som jeg ikke ville startet om du er redd for spoilere:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...