Gå til innhold

I Am Alive med vårslipp (PS3/X360)

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet+513

Er dette fysikk spill til konsoll? da vil jeg ha spillet.

Liker at utviklerne utnytter muligheten for newtons lover i spill, særlig etter at physx kom.

Ser ivertfall ut til å være basert på Euphoria for konsollene, og Pc versjonen får PhysX som er litt bedre håper jeg.

Super kult endelig ett GTA Lignende spill der kan oppstå katastrofer, og man tar i bruk fysikk mye mer, Havock er elendig i forhold.

Endret av Slettet+513
Lenke til kommentar

Look what I found..

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3...76/m/3901063386

Here we will try to sum up everything we know about this promising title for you! ^_^

First of all, all info containing in this thread is confirmed.

This thread will get updated as soon as any little peace of info will be out. Smile

Second of all, sometimes it will be hard to keep up with the flow of info – it happens suddenly, so it will be really hard to watch out for everything in the massive ammount of information on the internet.

If you found some new info/interview/official artwork/trailer of the game confirmed by developers – post it here (don't forget to put the source)!

Your help will be appreciated!

Now that you know the rules, here it goes: Party Hat Big Grin

Basic information:

Developer: Darkworks (same team who worked on a survival-horror Cold Fear)

Publisher: Ubisoft

Platforms: PS3, Xbox 360 and PC

Genre: First Person Survival Horror

Release date: Calendar Q1 2009 (January - March)

Modes: Single player

Players: 1

Rating: 16+ (PEGI)

Facts:

* The game was previously known as ˜Alive'.

* I am Alive is already in development for 3 years.

* There will be sequel(s).

* The game will be set in first person. Though, there is a possibility for third person gameplay elements. (To be confirmed)

* The game will take place in Chicago (whether partly or fully is unknown), where a 10.3 magnitude earthquake took place.

* You play as a 27-year-old Adam Collins.

* The game revolves around finding your girlfriend Alice, who may, or may not, be alive.

* At the current moment 3 more characters are known:

*Riley - a young female doctor.

*Virgil - an African-American former solider.

*Peter - a disabled ex-firefighter.

They will give you information and goals to achieve (Additional quests).

* There are enough other survivors to make your life easier...or harder...

* One of the ways of telling the story of Adam and Alice is through flashbacks. Whether they will be playable or not is unknown.

* The game takes place over a limited amount of time (9 days). That means no free-roam after the ending credits.

* There won't be loads of ammo and health packs, this game isn't about who has the biggest guns, it's all about survival and human actions/emotions.

Be sure to breath deep. Big Grin

Although, you can pick up weapons and shoot/hurt people.

* Water can either replenish health or be thrown away for distraction. Do what suits situation the best.

* There will be some kind of a camp, where survivors will gather to share food and sleep safely. The objectives will revolve around the camp at least from time-to-time (bring someone a bottle of water, so the person would not dry up etc).

* The cause of the disaster will be revealed throughout the game. (Just a nature disaster??? We'll see Wink )

There already are a few easter eggs: Surprised Winky

* In the CG trailer we see an Al Soljon poster (reference to Al Jolson, a comedian and musician who lived and died in the 20th century)

* In the CG trailer we can see a sign saying 'www.ruaumoko.com', which is a reference to a MÄori mythology god of earthquakes and volcanoes – Ruaumoko.

* The story of the game spins around Adam and Alice. Now this may be just my imagination and coincidence, but if you mess up the letters a bit, you'll get:

Adam Alice =

I am Alive

Edit: Satte i spoiler før mod gjorde det :p

Endret av -Zeitgeist-
Lenke til kommentar
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...