Gå til innhold

Anmeldelse: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet-t9DveYkZ

Det er nesten litt fascinerende å følge en ny IP som kom stormende inn på en fersk konsollgenerasjon i 2007, og så være vitne til at den falmer til det nesten uvesentlige mot slutten av konsollgenerasjonen.

Synd at spillet er middelmådig, men for de av oss som ikke har spilt AC på et par år, er det fremdeles verdt å ta en titt på?

Endret av Slettet-t9DveYkZ
Lenke til kommentar

Men for å sammenligne:

GameReactor Norge 8/10

GameReactor Portugal 9/10

GameReactor Finland 9/10

NowGamer – 8/10
Joystiq – 4/5
GamesRadar – 4.5/5
OXM – 9/10
CVG – 9/10
Kotaku – Yes
Eurogamer – 9/10
OPM – 8/10
Polygon – 7.5/10
Gamespot – 9/10
Shacknews – 8/10
Videogamer – 7/10
IGN – 8.5/10
Gamestar Hungary – 9.2/10
GamersNET – 8/10
GameInformer – 8.25/10
Rev3Games- 4/5

Endret av ^Th0mas^
  • Liker 6
Lenke til kommentar

Lurer på om anmelderen har spilt samme spillet som resten?

NowGamer – 8/10

Joystiq – 4/5
Joystiq says:

Beyond its present-day feature set, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag is a vibrant historical adventure, drawn from bold characters and edge-of-your-seat sailing. It's not the proper return to form for the series, but it is a concerted acknowledgement of what that form is today, and what works for the monster of gameplay systems, stealth, ships and oceans that lurks underneath. I'm told that we might expect the mythical squat button in a sequel someday, but for now I'm happy to leap between the roles of assassin, pirate and one-time whaler wracked with guilt.
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/29/as...view-572f294c/

GamesRadar – 4.5/5
OXM – 9/10
CVG – 9/10
Kotaku – Yes
Eurogamer – 9/10
Eurogamer says:

And of course, once the credits have rolled, you can guess where the game leaves you. Out on the deck of the Jackdaw, clear skies and rolling waves as far as the eye can see, a wiser man under your thumbs and a sea of icons left to sail between. Edward doesn't have the impish wit of fan favourite Ezio Auditore, against whom all Assassin's Creed protagonists are destined to be measured, but in the end he felt more rounded to me. The revelation, though, is the treasure of a game he stars in.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ck-flag-review

OPM – 8/10
Polygon – 7.5/10
Gamespot – 9/10
Gamespot says:

But these moments of stagnation are isolated events in what is, ultimately, a massive and highly ambitious game. Black Flag presents a world full of adventure and opportunity, where treasures scavenged in a remote jungle can be used to turn the tide in a massive naval battle against mighty Spanish warships. It's a game where you can sail the seas for hours at a time, either hunting great white sharks or simply listening to your crew sing one infectious sea shanty after the next. There's an incredible scope to what you can do in Black Flag, with a level of harmony between its component parts that encourages you to try it all, and a story that keeps you invested throughout the whole thing. If there was ever any question that Assassin's Creed needed something ambitious to get the series back on track, Black Flag is that game and then some.
http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/assa.../1900-6415509/

Shacknews – 8/10
Videogamer – 7/10
IGN – 8.5/10

IGN says:

The amazing world of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag has kept me gladly occupied for longer than any other game in the series, even though its story isn’t the strongest. At no point in my dozens of hours was I ever at a loss for something to do. Simply sailing wherever the wind takes me and seeing what sort of trouble I can get into is a complete joy. Beyond the underwhelming main campaign, Black Flag delivers a world brimming with gorgeous places to go, amazing secrets to discover, and nefarious pirates to stab.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/...ck-flag-review

Gamestar Hungary – 9.2/10
GamersNET – 8/10
GameInformer – 8.25/10
Rev3Games – 4/5
Gametrailers – 9.2

Lenke til kommentar

Bra anmeldelse! Håper en like ærlig anmeldelse av nye Batman følger.

Allikevel synes jeg kanskje det er litt rart at hovedankepunktet mot dette (selv om resten av pressen later som de elsker det. Siden det er lanseringstittel til PS4 kanskje? Mmmmm, doritos og mountain dew) og det nye Batman er at det er helt likt de forrige spillene. De fikk jo 9ere i bøtter og spann, selv om spillmekanikkene var heller middels der også, og historiene dårlige.

Lenke til kommentar

Det neste spillet blir nok "Assassin's Creed: Origins / Prelude / Prologue" hvor man får med seg alt fra oppvekst og utvikling mot rollen som Assassin. Kanskje man får se elementer av RGP og at vi får en ren "Assassin's Creed: Online".

Dette er et utviklingsmønster andre har fulgt og jeg tror nok Ubisoft også kjører den veien om de velger å gå videre med serien. Det kan også bli et spill med en gammel pensjonert Assassin som igjen må ta på seg badekåpen igjen og utføre noen oppdrag.

Nå er vi noe ferdig med de fleste "themes" aka "Lego" serien samt noen historiske perspektiver og da kommer ofte "the beginning and the end" titlene samt innimellom et rent MMO konsept.

Endret av Theo343
Lenke til kommentar

Men for å sammenligne:

GameReactor Norge 8/10

GameReactor Portugal 9/10

GameReactor Finland 9/10

NowGamer ? 8/10

Joystiq ? 4/5

GamesRadar ? 4.5/5

OXM ? 9/10

CVG ? 9/10

Kotaku ? Yes

Eurogamer ? 9/10

OPM ? 8/10

Polygon ? 7.5/10

Gamespot ? 9/10

Shacknews ? 8/10

Videogamer ? 7/10

IGN ? 8.5/10

Gamestar Hungary ? 9.2/10

GamersNET ? 8/10

GameInformer ? 8.25/10

Rev3Games- 4/5

Og? Butthurt

• Liker 4
Lenke til kommentar

Lurer på om anmelderen har spilt samme spillet som resten?

NowGamer ? 8/10

Joystiq ? 4/5

Joystiq says:

Beyond its present-day feature set, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag is a vibrant historical adventure, drawn from bold characters and edge-of-your-seat sailing. It's not the proper return to form for the series, but it is a concerted acknowledgement of what that form is today, and what works for the monster of gameplay systems, stealth, ships and oceans that lurks underneath. I'm told that we might expect the mythical squat button in a sequel someday, but for now I'm happy to leap between the roles of assassin, pirate and one-time whaler wracked with guilt.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/29/as...view-572f294c/

GamesRadar ? 4.5/5

OXM ? 9/10

CVG ? 9/10

Kotaku ? Yes

Eurogamer ? 9/10

Eurogamer says:

And of course, once the credits have rolled, you can guess where the game leaves you. Out on the deck of the Jackdaw, clear skies and rolling waves as far as the eye can see, a wiser man under your thumbs and a sea of icons left to sail between. Edward doesn't have the impish wit of fan favourite Ezio Auditore, against whom all Assassin's Creed protagonists are destined to be measured, but in the end he felt more rounded to me. The revelation, though, is the treasure of a game he stars in.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ck-flag-review

OPM ? 8/10

Polygon ? 7.5/10

Gamespot ? 9/10

Gamespot says:

But these moments of stagnation are isolated events in what is, ultimately, a massive and highly ambitious game. Black Flag presents a world full of adventure and opportunity, where treasures scavenged in a remote jungle can be used to turn the tide in a massive naval battle against mighty Spanish warships. It's a game where you can sail the seas for hours at a time, either hunting great white sharks or simply listening to your crew sing one infectious sea shanty after the next. There's an incredible scope to what you can do in Black Flag, with a level of harmony between its component parts that encourages you to try it all, and a story that keeps you invested throughout the whole thing. If there was ever any question that Assassin's Creed needed something ambitious to get the series back on track, Black Flag is that game and then some.

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/assa.../1900-6415509/

Shacknews ? 8/10

Videogamer ? 7/10

IGN ? 8.5/10

IGN says:

The amazing world of Assassin?s Creed IV: Black Flag has kept me gladly occupied for longer than any other game in the series, even though its story isn?t the strongest. At no point in my dozens of hours was I ever at a loss for something to do. Simply sailing wherever the wind takes me and seeing what sort of trouble I can get into is a complete joy. Beyond the underwhelming main campaign, Black Flag delivers a world brimming with gorgeous places to go, amazing secrets to discover, and nefarious pirates to stab.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/...ck-flag-review

Gamestar Hungary ? 9.2/10

GamersNET ? 8/10

GameInformer ? 8.25/10

Rev3Games ? 4/5

Gametrailers ? 9.2

Assassins Creed 1 fikk toppscore når det kom ut.

Makan til repeterende, kjedelig og lett spill har jeg nesten aldri spilt.

3 / 10 score av meg. Ditt poeng er?

• Liker 3
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...