Gå til innhold

Nå kan du teste The Book of Unwritten Tales (PC)

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Skjønner ikke hvem det siktes til!

(Frekk metacritic-kopiering, som må bruke google translate eller noe)

How should I start, with incredibly detailed, beautiful graphics, great sound and familiar voices, or the time and again dead on verbal wit? Fans of point & click adventures shouldn't miss out on this one, nor should true gamers - most of the witty passages are design to appeal to them.

Book of Unwritten Tales earned itself a place just below my beloved LucasArts Classics. The difficulty might be too low for some, but story, characters and humor place the game high on my personal adventure ranking.

This adventure tells a fantastic story with exceptional characters, lots of humor and allusions to well-known fantasy stereotypes and logical puzzles. The 3D landscapes are beautiful and the world made us feel right at home. We had to smile at little details very often and when we finished the game after 20 hours it was actually was a melancholy moment - the hallmark of an excellent adventure.

Easily the most recommendable adventure game in years. The production values are top-notch, the puzzles are fair and most of the characters are simply adorable. If only the story would keep up its suspense and finesse after the second chapter, I would consider this game to be an instant classic of the entire genre. Ah well, there is always hope for the sequel, right?

Det største komplementet spillet allikevel har fått, er vel at folk som ikke er tyskere påstår det er så bra. :p

Endret av radiohodet
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...