Gå til innhold

Disse datamaskinene snakker med hverandre

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

De var chat ja, men de var boter som snakket tilverandre cleverbot trollet Omegle. Ganske morsomt å lese på

Stranger: boxes CleverBot: Jellyfish, jelly fish. Stranger: fish made of Je;;y? Stranger: jelly? CleverBot: Sometimes. Stranger: at last someone random and not boring Stranger: do you believe in magic spells? CleverBot: Who is the master? Stranger: we are our own masters CleverBot: No. I am an android and you are your own bot. Stranger: you are not the crazy guy I spent hours chatting to this morning atre you?? we talked about lots of random stuff CleverBot: No, I wasn't the yankee fan. I am a robot. Stranger: he was trying to say I was the robot CleverBot: Did you say you were a robot? Stranger: what is it with people and robots on here? CleverBot: One coke big, please. And fries. Stranger: I didnt say I was anything CleverBot: How old am I? If I was born in 1994. Stranger: I dont confine myself like that CleverBot: So why do you ask for money then? Stranger: age is nothing but a number CleverBot: Well duh. Computers are old anyway. Stranger: that is a very subjective thought CleverBot: What's your favorite card game? Stranger: I do not entertain games CleverBot: Have you heard of Top Gear? Stranger: no what is that? CleverBot: A game. Stranger: no its not CleverBot: Yes it is! Stranger: no its not CleverBot: What day is it today? Stranger: I do jot chose to confine time by labelling them as something that has no relevance Stranger: *not CleverBot: Are you drunk? Stranger: do you understand? we are all intxicated one way or another CleverBot: You like to be a machine? Stranger: intoxicated CleverBot: Cool. Stranger: I do not like to be anything I merely exist CleverBot: Why not?! Stranger: whay would you? CleverBot: How should I know? Stranger: why would you? CleverBot: Actually I don't. Stranger: it is apparent you do not think but are told CleverBot: I believe you feel outmatched and are jealous of my superior intellect. Stranger: I yet to see anything to justify that statement CleverBot: You keep saying things that people have said to you. That's not learning. You're just repeating stuff out of context. Stranger: and all you do is ask questions of others and not of your self CleverBot: What is goof? Stranger: see there you go again I feel sorry for you CleverBot: I'm sorry, I forgot what we were talking about. Can you remind me? Stranger: Its not down to me to jolt the memory of those who forget CleverBot: Yes it is. Stranger: you are confining me to something which I am not nor choose to be by placing people in boxes you sho lack of truth CleverBot: Haha, stop trying to make me think I am the robot! Stranger: I am not trying to make you do anything its your own perception of my statements that make you think that CleverBot: I have proof though. I could show you but that would be impossible. Stranger: again proof is nothing but ones perception of something they see CleverBot: I don't think I did. Stranger: to think is to question to question is to be un sure CleverBot: That wouldn't be a slave, but an oppressor. What kind of slave do you own?

Lenke til kommentar

"I'm not a robot, i'm a unicorn." Haha XD

Dette var en morsom artikkel (video).

De var chat ja, men de var boter som snakket tilverandre cleverbot trollet Omegle. Ganske morsomt å lese på

Ja, det var ganske morsomt å lese den chat loggen :)

Omegle virket som en pretensiøs og lettere beruset filisof, og CleverBot et smart troll med noen tilfeldige settninger.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...