Gå til innhold

Blir Nikon-ambassadør

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Hahaha.. sist jeg var på foredrag med han så kunne hele foredraget oppsummeres med: Canon, canon, canon, full hd, 1080p, high definition, canon, canon, canon, 5d2, 7d, canon, canon, canon, Canon, Canon, 1080p.. Alt var bare hvor supert canon var, og ingenting fra turene hans eller hvordan han gikk frem når han jobbet (noe som faktisk hadde vært veldig interresant å høre om - i motsetning til hvor utrolig superfantastisk canon er).. Hele foredraget ble bare salgsargumenter for canon.

Nå blir det vel: Nikon, Nikon, Nikon, Nikon, Nikon, Nikon, D3, Nikon, Nikon.. :p

Lenke til kommentar

Hahaha.. sist jeg var på foredrag med han så kunne hele foredraget oppsummeres med: Canon, canon, canon, full hd, 1080p, high definition, canon, canon, canon, 5d2, 7d, canon, canon, canon, Canon, Canon, 1080p.. Alt var bare hvor supert canon var, og ingenting fra turene hans eller hvordan han gikk frem når han jobbet (noe som faktisk hadde vært veldig interresant å høre om - i motsetning til hvor utrolig superfantastisk canon er).. Hele foredraget ble bare salgsargumenter for canon.

Nå blir det vel: Nikon, Nikon, Nikon, Nikon, Nikon, Nikon, D3, Nikon, Nikon.. :p

heh, er utroling hva penger og gratis utstyr kan gjøre med en persons synspunkter. :whistle:

Lenke til kommentar

Siste innlegget i Canon bloggen hans:

"Where’s my Canon 1D Mark IV field review?

Good question!

There has been less activity on this field review site in 2010. This is due in part to hard work with my Svalbard book project, photo workshops and expeditions. I have also had more problems than expected in getting a Canon 1D Mark IV camera for some serious field testing. For some reason I have not been given priority and the result has been only 3 days in the field with the camera. This is much too short a time to give you a field review especially regarding AF in different situations. To be honest, the Canon 1D Mark IV seems to be not that impressive compared to the Canon 7D I already had.

Four weeks ago I needed a fast camera for some action shots of the fast flying hawk owl. I couldn´t get a 1D Mark IV camera, and I was so frustrated that I called Nikon and asked them if I could borrow the new Nikon D3S camera. No problem! In the kit bags were also the Nikon D3X and different lenses: 14-24/2.8, 70-200/2.8 II, 300/2.8, 400/2.8, 500/4 and 600/4. Almost immediately I canceled my cooperation with Canon as a “Canon Master”.

I had never used Nikon D3 cameras before, but after only one hour I got extremely satisfying results, and after two hour I was convinced! Especially the D3S; it was extremely fast and precise, and the image quality even at ISO 2500 at sunset really shocked me.

The following weeks I did more field tests with fast moving birds, high ISO shooting and difficult light conditions. After 5000 exposures I was so happy with the image quality, sharpness and colors of my pictures from Nikon D3S and Nikon D3X, that I decided to sell all my Canon gear. This was a shocking decision for me, Canon and my photo colleagues. I´m 100% sure that this was the right decision. Image quality for me is very important, and I don´t see any reason why I shouldn´t use the best equipment available. The photographer is still the most important part of creating a photograph, but I also appreciate good equipment.

I have always loved to shoot with full frame cameras like the Canon 1DS and 5D cameras. I was very disappointed when Canon was still using the 1.3 crop factor in its new 1D Mark IV. I’ve been waiting for the 1DS Mark IV, but 2 weeks ago I suddenly discovered that this camera already existed as the Nikon D3X. The Nikon D3X has almost everything that I have been waiting for as an upgrade for my old 1DS Mark III. So now I’m already shooting with my “1DS Mark IV”.

A week ago I also accepted an offer from Nikon to become a Nikon Ambassador. It is strange to shift so fast from Canon to Nikon, but when I decided to sell my Canon gear it was normal to partner with Nikon. I´m now very happy to be on the Nikon team, and with in my opinion the best camera equipment on the market.

So what happens now?

First of all, I will do no more Canon field reviews, and I will delete all Canon field reviews from this site. I will soon redirect this site to nikonfieldreviews.com where I will do both Nikon field tests and articles about photography (not only gear). I will still focus on image quality and how equipment functions and handles in the field.

Secondly, I will cooperate with my good friend and photographer Roy Mangersnes when building up the new nikonfieldreviews.com. I will also focus more on getting support from sponsors etc. so it’s possible to publish field reviews more often.

Finally, I want to thank all of you loyal readers for your interest in my field tests, and I hope at least that some of you will follow me over to the new site.

All the best!

OJL"

Edit: Dette var kopiert av noen på et annet forum.

Liodden har nå endret uttalelsen sin en smule:

http://canonfieldreviews.com/big-changes/

Hvis dere mener jeg bør fjerne teksten over så gi meg en lyd....

Endret av Petteram
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet-Pqy3rC

Hm... Nok et eksempel på en bør være forsiktig med å proklamere egne preferanser til andre så lenge en ikke har erfaring med bruk av alle tilgjengelige alternativer.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet-qfohT7

Hm... Nok et eksempel på en bør være forsiktig med å proklamere egne preferanser til andre så lenge en ikke har erfaring med bruk av alle tilgjengelige alternativer.

Derav uttrykket "gresset er alltid grønnere på denne siden" ? =)

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet-qfohT7

Syntes nå troverdigheten synker littebitt jeg da...

Troverdigheten ligger vel ikke i hvilket utstyr man sverger til ?

Jeg vet ikke helt hvem han er,, men jeg regner nok med han har fått et lite "stipend" ja. I don't blame him, ville antakelig gjort akkurat det samme :=)

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet-Pqy3rC

Derav uttrykket "gresset er alltid grønnere på denne siden" ? =)

He, he... Når det gjelder en enkelte ting er vel frykten for å innrømme egne dårlige valg større enn realitetsoppfatningen. Man forfekter eget gress grønt til trøst for seg selv uten utpreget viten om nabotomta. Det hjelper vel heller neppe på situasjonen når noen legger penger i ordene dine.

"Glem det jeg sa igår, men lytt isteden til dagens tale" gir alltid en viss bismak. Lærdommen må være at en bør være skeptisk til alt og alle.

Lenke til kommentar

Mere av interesse er det vel hvor han har lagt ut sitt Canon utstyr for salg!!

Skulle mere enn gjerne se hva han har for salg,så hvor ligger utstyret for salg??

http://www.foto.no/c...e.cgi?id=127329

Litt merkelig at det ikke er noen ekstreme teleobjektiver der,grunnen er sikkert at de lånte han av Canon.

Nei det er ikke merkelig: En del av dealen med Nikon var nok at Nikon skulle få dem. Og dere kan vel tenke dere hva som skjer med det utstyret da ....... ;)

Det går vel til destruksjon.....

Lenke til kommentar
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...