Gå til innhold

Den store Stargate-tråden - ALT som ikke er sendt i USA puttes i spoiler-tags

Anbefalte innlegg

Stargate SG1 virker litt døllt i begynnelsen. Jeg brukte laaang tid på å noen sinne få sett gjennom sesong 1, men så plutselig tok det seg bra opp i sesong 2. Noe tamt her og der, men mye bedre med bra historie. Etter det blir det bare bedre og bedre. Sesong 6, 7 og 8 er konger på haugen. 9 og 10 (foreløpig) er også gode. :)

Atlantis sesong 1 var ikke så bra som 2 etter min mening. Atlantis følger kanskje samme mønsteret og blir bare bedre og bedre? Det er lov å håpe.

Og jeg har et spørsmål: Hvor mange her hatet Jonas Quinn? Jeg så på andre utenlandske forum at alle hatet ham som pesten, men jeg synes han gjorde en ganske god figur egentlig. Kanskje bare meg...

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

I begynnelsen likte jeg han ikke. Når vi ble bedre kjent med han likte jeg han bra, så synes han gjorde et godt innhopp som man skjønte at det ville være. Daniel er jo uerstattelig etter min mening. Det eneste som ødla respekten min for han var når han kom tilbake i sesong 7 med cheesy frisyre og den helt forandred stilen.

Og hva skjer med at folk rakker ned på sesong 1? Er jo en knallbra sesong, er jo grunnmuren for serien. Selvsagt så kunne det burde vært en mer kontinuerlig historie og slikt, men samme "problemet" hadde jo mange TV serier før (en trend?) som f.eks Buffy, Angel, Smallville, Charmed, MacGyver for å nevne noen jeg kommer på i farta.

Lenke til kommentar

Jonas Quinn er en flott karakter, har ingenting i mot ham.

I mine øyne er de eneste nedturene i Sesong 1 av SG-1 episode to, hvor vi selvfølgelig lærer mye om Goa'uld, men det skjer liksom ikke noe, og episode 20, hvor vi selvfølgelig lærer å hate Kensey, men det er ikke så interresant å se repriser på de foregående episodene.

post-34672-1153918942_thumb.png

Endret av Iceman™
Lenke til kommentar

Da er det nok en gang dagen før dagen... Blir sinnsykt tøft å se hvordan det blir med to Atlatnis episoder på en måte, håper de finner mye tøft på SG1 og at det blir en kul episode med Atlantis. Men jeg gleder meg for mye til å være oppe lenge, så jeg legger meg nå. God Natt :)

Og jeg hater også Jonas Quinn, han var dårligere erstatning for Daniel enn Mitchell var for O'Neill ( With two L's!)

Lenke til kommentar

men spørsmålet stiller seg ... når kommer nr3 inn i bildet...

det skulle jo komme noen værre i Atlantis.. og det ser ut som de klarer å holde Wraith på litt avstand..

Skjult tekst: (Marker innholdet i feltet for å se teksten):

EDIT: leste litt og er 2 episoder til de kommer og de blir å finne i begge seriene..

og vi har allerede sett noe til de på en måte (en episode i sesong1 av atlantis)

Endret av Kebab GUD
Lenke til kommentar

Hmm... Den nye fienden har vi ikke møtt før (For mer info se spoiler-Se på eget ansvar) De kommer som sagt i episode 5 i sesong 3. (Se også spoiler for info om denne episoden.)

Åååå, jeg gleder meg til The Return midt i sesongen av Atlantis. (Nok en gang, sjekk spoiler for info.)

OBS:::STORE SPOILERE:::OBS

Skjult tekst: (Marker innholdet i feltet for å se teksten):

Progeny:

# Are we going to see a new enemy in Season Ten of SG-1 and Season Three of Atlantis? "Yes and Yes."

(Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a message at GateWorld Forum)

# Carl Binder will write a 2-parter for early in Season Three, featuring a significant enemy other than the Wraith.

# Are there any plans to see the "Hot Zone" virus creators any time soon? "Yup."

# "Carl [binder]'s working on the big two-parter that sees the introduction of the new big bads."

(Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

# "Another two episodes come compliments of Carl Binder, a couple of very well-written, very tight scripts (typical of Carl, that show-off) in which we are introduced to a brand new villain who's handywork we have already come across. 'Progeny' gets the ball rolling in an episode that introduces the new baddies and sheds some light on some of the Pegasus Galaxy's former tenants. 'The Real World' follows up with a seriously creepy episode. Poor Weir."

(Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

# It's possible that the new villain is the creators of the virus that plagued Atlantis in the Season One episode "Hot Zone." The writers expressed a desire to revisit their mysterious creators in Season Two, but didn't get to it.

# After discovering an Ancient outpost with the gate address in its database, Elizabeth Weir joins Colonel Sheppard's team on a mission to Asuras, a world inhabited by a society of millions. They are an advanced people, and it doesn't take the team long to conclude that they are (unascended) Ancients. Their home is very much Lantean in design. Their leader is Oberoth, a fit and powerful man in his 50s who has a certain arrogant intenseness about him.

They also meet a more quiet, sensitive Asuran leader named Niam, who brings the team before the Asuran High Council. There Oberoth explains that they are an off-shoot from the Ancients who long ago inhabited Atlantis. Though their race was once united, the Asurans left when the Lanteans did not heed their council during the war with the Wraith. The Asurans resettled on this world thousands of years ago.

Weir and Sheppard challenge Oberoth about the persistent threat of the Wraith, and are amazed to hear that the Asurans have a plan to completely eradicate them from the Pegasus Galaxy. But he will not share the details with them.

Oberoth is intensely curious when he learns that Weir's team has set up a base of operations in a Lantean city, though she is careful not to reveal that it is Atlantis itself. She hopes the Asurans might spare some Zero Point Modules in trade, since they are able to make them and have an abundance of them.

When the team is ready to depart through the gate, Oberoth reveals his true colors. He orders his security guards to seize them. The team is restrained as the Asurans begin to probe their minds for information, learning all about Atlantis's survival during the Wraith siege 10,000 years ago, and that the expedition from Earth now occupies it.

When the team awakens, Niam reveals that they are in space. The Asuran city is an Ancient city ship, like Atlantis, and with their wealth of Z.P.M.s they are able to make it fly. The ship enters hyperspace. It's destination: Atlantis. They will finish what they started, destroying the original home of their creators.

The Asurans, as Niam reveals to Dr. Weir, are not biologically Lantean. They are artificial lifeforms that evolved from a Lantean experiment to create powerful and aggressive nanites to attack the Wraith on a cellular level ("Hot Zone"). But the microscopic creatures came together to form increasingly larger and more complex organisms, eventually imitating their creators to become human in appearance. When the Lanteans realized their experiment had gotten out of hand, they attacked this new race with their fleet of warships and nearly wiped them out.

Weir is stunned, and suspects that the Ancient experiment may have been the genesis of the Replicators that SG-1 battled in our own galaxy. Those mechanical beings were created by an android that was invented by a mysterious scientist (SG-1: "Menace") -- possibly one of the Lanteans who resettled in the Milky Way galaxy after the war was lost. These Replicators later evolved into human forms, made up of billions of nanites (SG-1: "Unnatural Selection"). Weir also feels compassion for them, despite what they truly are.

But Niam is not like Oberoth. He is one of a few among them who still wishes to imitate his creators, to reach ascension, as they did, and so equal them and join them. Killing the inhabitants of Atlantis surely cannot help them reach enlightenment. In fact, Niam believes that the only way it is possible is for Dr. McKay to do what they themselves are unable to do, and which the Lanteans long ago refused to do: rewrite their aggressive nature out of their base code. He wishes to quell a rage that is built into his very nature.

(GateWorld news report)

# Guest characters include Oberoth, Niam, and Arria, another member of the Asuran High Council who sympathizes with Niam.

# This revelation about the possible origin of the Replicators -- at the hands of the Ancients -- explains the answers to two nagging questions from Stargate SG-1 mythology. First, how did the spider-like Replicators, intelligent but made up of inch-long blocks, learn to create First (the first human-form Replicator made up of nanites) by simply studying the android Reese ("Unnatural Selection)? If nanite-based technology was their original form, it may well have been programmed in at a subconscious level.

Second, it explains why the Ancient library of knowledge downloaded into Jack O'Neill's brain happened to contain the schematics for a handy-dandy weapon capable of destroying a humanoid Replicator with a single shot, by disrupting the bond between the nanites. Clearly it was a technology with which the Ancients were quite familiar.

# NEW! July 5 - Scouring the Atlantian database, Dr. Rodney McKay (David Hewlett) discovers a reference to an abandoned Ancient testing site. The team's investigation of the site uncovers a vast metropolis supporting millions of Ancients. Eager to create an alliance with such an advanced society, Weir (Torri Higginson) is shocked when their leader Oberoth (David Ogden Stiers) refuses the offer.

Seeing no way to appeal to their humanity to help save the Pegasus Galaxy from the Wraith, Weir and the team head back to Atlantis. However, before they are able to leave, the team is ambushed and taken prisoner by Oberoth and his guards. They are then subjected to a mind probe by what they now discover are actually Replicators who have taken the form of Ancients.

Having created the Replicators as a weapon against the Wraith, the Ancients feared they were losing control of their creation. But the Ancients' attempts to destroy the Replicators failed. Now, the surviving Replicators are divided -- some wish to mimic their creators and seek ascension. Others, including Oberoth, want nothing more than the destruction of Atlantis as revenge for the Ancients' betrayal. Will the team be able to find a way to free themselves and stop the Replicators from reaching Atlantis?

(SCI FI Channel summary)

The Return: Part One:

# Major General Jack O'Neill is summoned to Atlantis to deal with the new threat from the Asurans, the ancient relatives of the human-form Replicators ("Progeny"). But when the Asurans invade Atlantis itself, no one is safe.

# "An Ancient ship makes its way back to Atlantis, and they show Weir and her team some new things around Atlantis. The Ancients tell the story of their lives. O'Neill and Woolsey are in attendance. The team comes back to the S.G.C."

(SpoilerFix.com)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Return Part Two:

# The Asurans, a race of powerful artificial lifeforms who were created by the Ancients thousands of years ago and who the Atlantis team first met in Season Three's "Progeny," have conquered Atlantis. The Asurans are made up of trillions of microscopic nanites, and their abilities lead the team to believe that they are the original technology on which the human-form Replicators were later based (SG-1: "Unnatural Selection").

To help fight their new enemy, the Atlantis team calls in one person most up to the task: Major General Jack O'Neill, who has dealt with the Replicators in our galaxy many times. But when the Asurans take control of the city of Atlantis, O'Neill and Richard Woolsey find themselves captives.

Sheppard, Weir, McKay, and the rest of the team attempt to come up with a rescue plan. Part of their plan is to reprogram Niam, an Asuran replicant who was sympathetic to the team at their last encounter. McKay, of course, thinks he's up to the job.

After an attack by the team leaves the control room in shambles, the Replicators work to get the systems back online. Two Replicators, Talus and Cetus, arrive at the holding cell where O'Neill and Woolsey are being kept. The two are forced to their knees for interrogation, as the Replicators plunge their hands into O'Neill and Woolsey's foreheads to probe their minds.

(GateWorld news report)

# Guest characters include Jack O'Neill, Richard Woolsey, Niam, Talus, and Cetus.

Kilde:Gateworld.net

Endret av lago
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...