Gå til innhold

Hva er ditt favorittsitat?

FpsStu

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

fra "Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai"

The Way of the Samurai is found in death. Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily. Every day when one's body and mind are at peace, one should meditate upon being ripped apart by arrows, rifles, spears and swords, being carried away by surging waves, being thrown into the midst of a great fire, being struck by lightning, being shaken to death by a great earthquake, falling from thousand-foot cliffs, dying of disease or committing seppuku at the death of one's master. And every day without fail one should consider himself as dead.

fra samme film

Sonny Valerio: "If a warrior's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should still be able to perform one more action with certainty." What the fuck does that mean?

Ray Vargo: It's poetry. The poetry of war.

neste tror jeg ingen kommer til å klare .. utenom CFD .. og muligens Telco .. men han er borte fra forumet..

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
Lenke til kommentar
fra "Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai"
The Way of the Samurai is found in death. Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily. Every day when one's body and mind are at peace, one should meditate upon being ripped apart by arrows, rifles, spears and swords, being carried away by surging waves, being thrown into the midst of a great fire, being struck by lightning, being shaken to death by a great earthquake, falling from thousand-foot cliffs, dying of disease or committing seppuku at the death of one's master. And every day without fail one should consider himself as dead.  

fra samme film

Sonny Valerio: "If a warrior's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should still be able to perform one more action with certainty." What the søren ta does that mean?  

Ray Vargo: It's poetry. The poetry of war.

neste tror jeg ingen kommer til å klare .. utenom CFD .. og muligens Telco .. men han er borte fra forumet..

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."

Man kan velge mellom utrolig mange gode quotes fra Ghost Dog!

Btw, så skal jeg vedde forumpassordet mitt på at den siste quoten har med Star Trek å gjøre ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Full Metal Jacket (1987):

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: "Hell I like you, you can come over to my house and f.u.c.k my sister."

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: "There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here, you are all equally worthless."

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: "Private Pyle, I'm gonna give you three seconds, exactly three fuckin' seconds, to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skullfuck you!"

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: "You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only p.u.s.s.y you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over!"

Sgt. Hartman minner meg forresten om min gamle fysikklærer :roll:

Lenke til kommentar

Andre "Full Metal Jacket" quotes

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

:D

og selvsagt..

I wanted to meet stimulating and interesting people of an ancient culture, and kill them.

hvem kan ikke glemme Jokers varemerke

Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?

men nå for mit obligatoriske Star trek quote

"At 0800 hours station time, the Romulan Empire formally declared war against the Dominion.  

They've already struck 15 bases along the Cardassian border.  

So, this is a HUGE victory for the good guys!  

This may even be the turning point of the entire war.  

There is even a 'welcome to the fight' party tonight in the wardroom.  

So, I lied, I cheated, I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men.  

I am an accessory to murder.  

But the most damning thing of all, I think I can live with it, and if I had to do it all over again, I would.  

Garak was right about one thing, a guilty conscience is a small price to pay for the safety of the Alpha quadrant.  

So I will learn to live with it.  

Because I can live with it.  

I CAN live with it."

ikke fans vil ikke finne den spennende .. men legg til en konge historie og en utmerket "preformens" av Avery Brooks og vips .. KONGE!

Lenke til kommentar
En dag går alt til helvete

Why drink and drive when you can jump off a building and die

Selv hvor mye optimist man er så må man ikke gå rundt og tro for godt om livet sitt, da er nedturene værst

Man kommer ikke langt uten å sjanse litt

De to siste har jeg kommet på akuratt nå som jeg satt her med tanke på hvor mye ting går til helvete på jobb akuratt nå og ikke minst at jeg ikke tok den jobben jeg kunne ha fått, selv om det betydde å gå ned i lønn og flytte til Oslo.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...