Gå til innhold

Kulturo: Hvor skal Hobbiten spilles inn?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

LoTR på Blu-Ray! LoTR på Blu-Ray! LoTR på Blu-Ray!

reel1 Hi, Guys. Was it intentional to release the first Hobbit film on the 10year anniversary of FOTR?

Peter Jackson Dear Razor - No this is the first time I have actually thought about it ... that is nice I will claim credit for the idea from this day forward

:!: Endret av Lakus
Lenke til kommentar

Spennende lesing, virkelig.

Største spørsmålet for min del var nok dette som PJ svarte på om hvor han skal hente materiale til film to og alt det der:

I'm really looking forward to developing Film Two. It gives us a freedom that we haven't really had on our Tolkien journey. Some of you may well say that's a good thing of course! The Hobbit is interesting in how Tolkien created a feeling of dangerous events unfolding, which preoccupy Gandalf. There's an awful lot of incident that happens during that 60 year gap. At this stage, we're not imagining a film that literally covers 60 years, like a bio-pic or documentary. We would figure out what happens during that 60 years, and choose one short section of time to drop in and dramatise for the screen. I'm really interested in how it effects The Hobbit - do we show what happens to Gandalg during his trips away? We'll see. We may well have seeds for Film Two that we'll subtly sow during The Hobbit.
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet-IBL5Pam9QB

Spennende. Er glad for at Guillermo og Peter prøver så langt det er over hodet mulig å bruke samme skuespillere igjen. Så da får man bare håpe at "health, availability or willigness" ikke blir hindringer for Ian Holm, selv om han tross alt blir 79 år gammel i innspillingsåret.

Lenke til kommentar
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...