Gå til innhold

– Iphone kommer i kveld

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Du kan følge den live her (ikke video):

www.mac1live.com - er bare til slike eventer slik som i dag.

Norsk side drevet av mac1.no.

Filmen kommer ut en annen dag regner jeg med.

Edit: Grunnen til at de ikke sender live video, er pga. brukermassen har økt veldig mye i det siste, så en hver server ville tatt knekken på å sende ut video til så mange folk i dugelig kvalitet.

Endret av Slurt-is
Lenke til kommentar

- "So let's not use a stylus, we're going to use the best pointing device in the world -- our fingers. We have invented a new technology called multi-tuch. It works like magic, you don't need a stylus, far more accurate than any interface ever shipped, it ignores touches, mutli-finger gestures, and BOY have we patented it!

- "iPhone runs OS X!"

- "Why would we want to run such a sophisticated OS on a mobile device? It's got everything we need. Mulittasking, networking, power management, graphics, security, video, graphics, audio core animation..."

- DESIGN: 3.5" screen. 160 ppi screen. One button on the front. "Home". Really thin, thinner than any smart phone. 11.6mm. Ring/silent and volume controls on the side. 2MP camera on the back.

dsc_0175.jpg

Lenke til kommentar

- "We've also got some stuff you can't see -- 3 advanced sensors. It's got a proximity sensor, bring the iPhone to your ear and your display shuts off and toushccreen shuts down. Ambient light sensor -- adjusts brightness, saves power. Third thing is an accellerometer, it can tell whether you're in landscape and portraid. Let's turn it on."

dsc_0176.jpg

dsc_0182.jpg

Var litt stor... Men for en skjerm ja!

BTW: 8 GB minne

dsc_0184.jpg

dsc_0186.jpg

- Top has a 3.5mm headseat jack, SIM card for GSM, extra speakers on bottom with a BUILT-IN MIC (I am so glad I haven't bought that mic yet), ...you can "touch your music." (I'm not sure if this causes blindness.)

- "We want to reinvent the phone. What's the killer app? The killer app is making calls! It's amazing how hard it is to make calls on most phones. We want to let you use contacts like never before -- sync your iPhone with your PC or mac. Visual voicemail -- wouldn't it be great if you didn't have to listen to five of them to list to the sixth? Just like email you can go directly to the voicemails that interest you. iPhone is a quad-band GSM + EDGE phone." No 3G! "We have WiFi and Bluetooth 2.0"

Endret av The_Fire
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Opprett ny...