Gå til innhold

Kulturo: Rap fører til knivstikking

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

HAHA. Fikk lyst til å knivstikke han karen der ass.

Menmen, han missforstår jo totalt. Er jo et fåtall med sanger som mener dreping og slikt er hipt. De rapper om sine egne liv og deres situasjon, men oppfordrer ikke den vanlige ungdom i gata å bevepne seg selv

Menmen, hadde blitt glad hvis noen fant eksempler på tekster og artister som oppfordrer folk til å bære våpen.

Lenke til kommentar

En ting er i alle fall sikkert, for fansen og de som hører på tekstene så fortolkes de som oftest veeeldig annerledes enn de er ment.

Hvem har vell ikke tillagt en sang en helt annen betydning pga epoken i livet man var i når man hørte mye på den.

Det er kanskje mer vanlig når det gjelder ballader at slikt skjer, men musikk påvirker mange veldig sterkt. Man klarer å finne det utroligste meninger i en tekst som egentlig ikke er der.

Men å gå ut mot radiokanalen og påstå at de oppfordrer sine lyttere til å bære kniv blir for dumt rett og slett.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 måned senere...

Gammel artikkel, men ok. Jeg har hørt litt på Radio 1 over internett og har masse opptak derifra, eller egentlig underkanalen 1Extra som jeg regner med er kanalen det er snakk om. Det som er morsomt er at de store hip hop-artistene som ofte har gjesteopptredener på kanalen konsekvent sier "Mannors (slang for menn) leave your guns at home, it's all music".

Det er ingen hemmelighet at det har blitt mer og mer trøbbel med knivstikking og pistolbruk i London, men de som driver musikk har en tendens til å holde seg unna slikt og fokusere på musikken.

Edit: Helt tilfeldig fant jeg nettopp Lethal Bizzles svar til David Cameron. Lethal Bizzle er en av de største personene i Englands grimekultur.

http://www.lethalbizzle.co.uk/site.html[/url]']LETHAL'S MESSAGE TO DAVID CAMERON

"David Cameron you are a DONUT!

Open your eyes to UK society, by making comments like this you're taking yourself further from the young British society. I'm a young black British music artist and i'm the voice for the streets, you should be working with us- instead of laying the blame on us.

WORK WITH US AND YOU WILL REACH THE KIDS, ARTISTS LIKE ME SHOULD BE USED AS THE STREET MPS TO EMPOWER THE KIDS TO GET MORE INVOLVED IN GOVERNMENT AND GIVE THEM A VOICE"

A lot of what i do is on a positive tip for the community but that all gets ignored, i've signed 14 young rappers from East London to my own label, thats taken them off the streets and given them something positive to look forward to. They're working on their own mixtapes and im providing them an oppurtunity to make a living out music. They're not involved in gun/ knife violence and have a goal in their life to work towards. HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THIS TYPE OF MUSIC IS A NEGATIVE THING. these are 14 kids aged between 17-22 who are now off the streets and away from the bad side of society. because of all this they have a better life to look forward to. i dont have all the resources i'd like and can only do so much- but at least it's a start.

You need to give back to the kids, cos they're the future of this country- they need to see that their voice counts and that they can get somewhere in life. Theirs two much differences in society with class- you live in a different world you dont experience the things that kids go through today. To be honest most kids if they turn on the TV and see something about the govenrment they'll switch off.

Westwood is a big role model to a lot of kids around the UK and by slamming their hero your not tackling any problems but trying to hide behind things. Music is not to blame, their are problems and violence in all parts of society. You should look deeper at whats wrong in society and help to make changes.

I think one of the main problems that's facing young people is the motivation and belief that they can get somewhere. There needs to be more things happening, try and make school exciting, let them have fun involve them with their interests. not just one of yearly events but a regular thing to encourage the kids and motivate. And most young people have the same main interests, they wanna do music, sports, football & athletics.

Endret av ehs5
Lenke til kommentar
  • Opprett ny...