Gå til innhold

Årets aprilspøk

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Om ikke jeg har drømt så har Porto på epost hver tatt opp tidligere uten at det har vært 1.april. Grunnet spam.

Var forslag å sette inn en liten porto for å forhindre gratis masseutsendelser.

Skulle ikke forundre meg om det var akkurat microsoft som utalte seg om forslaget den gangen.

Så dette var en helt sansynlig aprilspøk i mine øyne. Det at det skulle være porto på IM-tjenester er der i mot mindre sansynlig. Men i og med at porto på e-post var i samme artiklen.. så gikk jeg rett på. man kan da aldri vite hva microsoft finner på for noe. :roll:

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+98123897187934

Men da har portoet bestått i å sende svaret på en utregning som en vanlig maskin bruker et halvt sekund på. Adskillig lavere kostnad pr mail enn 20 øre...

Lenke til kommentar
In a bizarre twist of fate for the burgeoning Linux community, the U.S. Department of Justice has banned Linux from the United States.

Dette synes jeg er innen for rammene for en 1 april spøk.

Steve Jobs Debuts iWidget

Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple, made a surprise visit to Dodger Stadium just prior to the start of the match to debut a new granite-silicon prototype. Jobs, coming onto stage amid much fanfare, revealed what he called the company's new "insanely great" iWidget, a device that Bill Gates said "looks cool" and had Darl McBride pulling out a license agreement.

The new iWidget, according to Jobs, is a multipurpose computing tool in the shape of a polished granite stone -- which one analyst described as a kind of "pet rock" form-factor. Jobs held out the iWidget in an open hand, looked to the stadium full of enthusiastic technophiles and asked: "What is the sound of one iPod clapping?"

"This is the new iWidget," he said. "It does everything."

"Although the new iWidget appears to be just a rock -- an iRock, if you will -- this thing will signal the death knell for all death knells," Jobs added, alluding perhaps to the enduringly successful IROC Camaro.

"We're beyond keyboard-mouse input," said Jobs. "We're beyond gesture-based input. We've gone to thought-field input with the iWidget."

Og den beste er vel denne

Paul Murphy appeared on scene immediately -- arriving in a Solaris-powered personal helicopter

Effect on Source

Just after the signing, however, Bill Gates seemed to have what one observer later called "love in his heart" -- no doubt having been affected by Steve Jobs' love-and-harmony speech.

Gates approached Free Software Foundation leader Richard Stallman with open arms. "Now that that's over," said Gates, "it's time to make some changes."

Stallman gave Gates a big hug and said, "It's about time. I know this was all a big misunderstanding."

"I formally declare all Microsoft software to be completely open source," said Gates. "We've defined the desktop, and now it's time for a new era of computing in which the model shifts from software to services."

The open-source development model was "the best one all along," said Gates. "We need the help of the industry to make users secure; we have the employee infrastructure already in place to do a great job as a services company. It's time to open the code."

Endret av Macfan
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...