Gå til innhold

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

The GPS design originally called for 24 SVs, eight each in three approximately circular orbits,[60] but this was modified to six orbital planes with four satellites each. The six orbit planes have approximately 55° inclination (tilt relative to the Earth's equator) and are separated by 60° right ascension of the ascending node (angle along the equator from a reference point to the orbit's intersection). The orbital period is one-half a sidereal day, i.e., 11 hours and 58 minutes so that the satellites pass over the same locations or almost the same locations every day.

The orbits are arranged so that at least six satellites are always within line of sight from almost everywhere on the Earth's surface.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Positioning_System

Lenke til kommentar

The GPS design originally called for 24 SVs, eight each in three approximately circular orbits,[60] but this was modified to six orbital planes with four satellites each. The six orbit planes have approximately 55° inclination (tilt relative to the Earth's equator) and are separated by 60° right ascension of the ascending node (angle along the equator from a reference point to the orbit's intersection). The orbital period is one-half a sidereal day, i.e., 11 hours and 58 minutes so that the satellites pass over the same locations or almost the same locations every day.

The orbits are arranged so that at least six satellites are always within line of sight from almost everywhere on the Earth's surface.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Positioning_System

ok. men 55 grader er mer polar en ekvatorial. ( jeg må blande med noe)

Poenget mitt var at det ikke er sant at det er få satelitter i nord.

Lenke til kommentar

"Litchi" appen, en 3.parts app til DJI Phantom 2, 3 og 4 har alle disse funksjonene med mer, og fungerer på Android (men koster 250kr). Ellers ser denne veldig spennende ut og jeg liker veldig godt at du kan bygge den ut. Men tror nok at jeg klarer meg med Phantom 3 Pro i noen år til, spesielt siden den har 4K kamera inkludert og ble bedre etter at jeg oppdaget nevnte app.

Anbefaler dere å teste ""Litchi", og sammenligne mulighetene på neste DJI test :)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...