Gå til innhold

KONKURRANSE: Vinn en trådløs nettverksruter

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Hvis du googler produktet, så får du så og si kun sider fra Polen og Romania.

Selskapet er i fra Taiwan. Hovedkontoret ligger i byen Taipei.

PLANET was founded in 1993 by a group of computer engineers from Wang Laboratories. Through their cumulated R&D, manufacturing, and global marketing experiences from the world-class computer science enterprise, PLANET was dedicated to provide high-quality and cost-effective networking applications to satisfy the growing demands of various entities from Businesses, Education, Finance, Healthcare and Government. In September 2003, PLANET was officially listed on Taiwan's Over the Counter Stock Exchange Market with trade code 6263, making one of PLANET's major milestones.

Our history of technology innovations provides a strong foundation for breakthroughs in high-performance, and next-generation networks. PLANET extends its IP-based networking expertise, evolved from the core technology of Ethernet Switching since 1993 by delivering secure integrated products and technologies diversity to address the ongoing networking requirements of its worldwide customers.

Lenke til kommentar

Hvis du googler produktet, så får du så og si kun sider fra Polen og Romania.

Selskapet er i fra Taiwan. Hovedkontoret ligger i byen Taipei.

PLANET was founded in 1993 by a group of computer engineers from Wang Laboratories. Through their cumulated R&D, manufacturing, and global marketing experiences from the world-class computer science enterprise, PLANET was dedicated to provide high-quality and cost-effective networking applications to satisfy the growing demands of various entities from Businesses, Education, Finance, Healthcare and Government. In September 2003, PLANET was officially listed on Taiwan's Over the Counter Stock Exchange Market with trade code 6263, making one of PLANET's major milestones.[/size]

Our history of technology innovations provides a strong foundation for breakthroughs in high-performance, and next-generation networks. PLANET extends its IP-based networking expertise, evolved from the core technology of Ethernet Switching since 1993 by delivering secure integrated products and technologies diversity to address the ongoing networking requirements of its worldwide customers.[/size]

animated-peanut.gif

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...