Gå til innhold

Forsøk på å få originale Leisure Suit Larry tilbake

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
No Free Lunch Edition: For $10,000, we’ll create a memory that will last a lunchtime. You will be flown (domestic airfare only) to Seattle to enjoy lunch, dinner, or a morning-after breakfast with Leisure Suit Larry’s Mommy’s Baby Daddy, Mr. Al Lowe himself. He’ll sign whatever you want him to sign (except IRS forms and blank checks), answer all your questions about life, tell you some dirty jokes, and, best of all, he’ll do something that he’s never done before in the history of the world: he’ll pick up the check! We’ll put you up overnight and send you back home happy, fed, and loaded down with all the goodies from the Signed Edition reward tier and below. We’ll even give you the entire chocolate factory for your very own…oh, wait a minute, that’s a whole different licensed property.

Fy fanken, en lottomillion eller to hadde definitivt gjort seg nå!!

Lenke til kommentar

Edit:

Fantastisk video, men remake av en remake? Hvorfor ikke lage et nytt spill, daaaaaaaaaaa!?

Et nytt Larry-spill -med- Al Lowe er hva jeg kunne tenkt meg, og han er jo tydeligvis involvert i denne remaken, i alle fall nok til å sette navnet sitt på det, og lage en video.

Hvis du leser FAQ'en på kickstarter siden så svarer de på nøyaktig dette (samt masse annet):

I love the game but I would pledge more if you guys made a brand new Leisure Suit Larry game instead of a re-make of LSL 1

We would LOVE to make a new version of Leisure Suit Larry!! We thought about making LSL 4 (the missing floppies) or 8, or even 69!! The problem is, Codemasters, the publisher that owns the rights to Leisure Suit Larry and sold them to us wants to see what we can do with the game first. They said if we do a good job at a re-make then we'll have total freedom to do what we want on the next game. So, we have to really kick major ass on this game and show Codemasters what we're capable of. Once we do that, and the game is a success, then we can talk about a new design for our good friend Larry. Trust us, nobody wants to see a newer version of Leisure Suit Larry than us, his biggest fans (yes, we too are fans of Larry Laffer).

Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 år senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...