Gå til innhold

Rollespillveteraner med nytt studio

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Det lover godt. Gleder meg stort til hva de kan komme opp med. :)

Skal absolutt kjøpe AoD for den typen spill har jeg savnet. Det er bra det er noen som tør å satse på nisjemarkeder. De vil i hvert fall ikke møte på stor konkurranse.

Skjønner ikke at ikke flere ser verdien i nisjemarkeder i stedet for å risikere å gå konkurs ved å gi ut generisk FPS 2705.

Noen kan komme til topps ved å gi ut til massemarkedet, men med den enorme konkurransen er det også større fallhøyde.

Variasjon er det beste for alle. :)

Lenke til kommentar

http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php?topic=974.0

Was hoping to save this for a rainy day, but it is cloudy here in Seattle today, so here we go. As the speculators have correctly guessed, yes, DoubleBear’s first game is indeed a Zombie RPG, which we have fondly referred to as a ZRPG internally. Before people start running in all kinds of directions with that, here’s what I will confirm:

-Set during the breakdown of society as emergence of zombies causes widespread panic and disorder.

-Slow, shambling zombies. Spreads like a virus/bite transmission. No, you are not a zombie, that would be stupid.

-Serious examination of a national crisis or natural disaster. Humans and a lack of order are a bigger threat than the undead. Think Hurricane Katrina, Children of Men, Dawn of the Dead NOT Resident Evil, Return of the Living Dead, zombie shooter-type games.

-Game is about survival. Scavenging resources, exploring the area, dealing with other survivors, and managing a “shelter” of sorts are the main focus of the game. More on this later.

-Game is open-ended. There are characters and events that could happen, but the story depends on where you go, what you do, and who you meet. Of course, there’s a lot more to this and we'll go into more details as time goes on.

We’ll be here often shooting down the wildest of theories and discussing our systems in more detail. Let’s start the old back and forth, shall we?

b

Interessant.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...