Gå til innhold

Snart nytt MechWarrior?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Husker jeg spilte et av MechWarrior-spillene i serien, men desverre ikke hvilket. Det fulgte med Microsoft Sidewinder-joysticken jeg kjøpte. Det var egentlig et utrolig artig spill. Å gå rundt i svære roboter og skyte på ting er alltid gøy. Om det kommer nytt MechWarrior ser jeg ikke bort ifra at det hvertfall blir en titt, om ikke et kjøp.

Lenke til kommentar

Screenies: http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/18954/mechwa...?page=mediaFull

We’re really aiming for four player co-op, I really want to see the possibility for anywhere between one and four. Again, these are just initial thoughts, but similar to how in Gears of War, you can go through the entire campaign with someone or not. We’d like to have that – I’d love to see you going through that.

We can’t imagine hardly a better property for it: when you think of a lance as four mechs, we have an opportunity here to have a four-player lance, all with player controlled mechs and utilizing all four classes of the mechs in the universe from light, medium, heavy, and assault... [...] IGN: Okay, so let's dive into some other questions. The trailer that we were shown starts during 3015, which is still within the Third Succession War. That would actually place it before the first MechWarrior game in the established franchise history. Is this a full reboot of the series, or is this trailer a highlight that sets the action and then starts the gameplay later in the established history?

Jordan Weisman: It's definitely a re-launch. I mean, twenty five years of any soap opera, especially space opera, can become pretty difficult for new players to become involved in. We wanted to take the opportunity to re-launch, or as Russ phrased it, redact the universe. Introduce it at the kind of accessible level it was when we first introduced the universe twenty five years ago.

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/100/1002164p1.html

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...