Gå til innhold

Sony Ericsson X10 - SEs første mobil med Android OS.

Anbefalte innlegg

De som har tilgang til EMMA (SEs oppgraderingssted for verksted o.l.) kan nå oppdatere sin X10i til 2.1.

Har ikke tilgang selv, men har en jeg kjenner som har gjort dette.

Så det er nok ikke langt unna før oppgradering kommer.

Bilde som bevis? Av EMMA eller av en tlf som er oppgradert?

Edit:

Sorry mac, nettopp logget inn i EMMA selv:

Straight out of EMMA:

Service Name:

X10i CUST-UK GENERIC 1235-7379

Service Type:

Software Update

Domain:

Update Service Pro

Description:

File Information:

CDF: 1235-7379, FS: GENERIC, CDFVer-FSVer: R9A-R2BA026

APP-SW: 1227-4612 R2BA026

Sales Items:

1231-8220

Kilde og brukernavn: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=8812544&postcount=441

Endret av TheGizmo
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

De som har tilgang til EMMA (SEs oppgraderingssted for verksted o.l.) kan nå oppdatere sin X10i til 2.1.

Har ikke tilgang selv, men har en jeg kjenner som har gjort dette.

Så det er nok ikke langt unna før oppgradering kommer.

Bilde som bevis? Av EMMA eller av en tlf som er oppgradert?

Edit:

Sorry mac, nettopp logget inn i EMMA selv:

Straight out of EMMA:

Service Name:

X10i CUST-UK GENERIC 1235-7379

Service Type:

Software Update

Domain:

Update Service Pro

Description:

File Information:

CDF: 1235-7379, FS: GENERIC, CDFVer-FSVer: R9A-R2BA026

APP-SW: 1227-4612 R2BA026

Sales Items:

1231-8220

Kilde og brukernavn: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=8812544&postcount=441

Kan nok ordne bilde i morgen av versjonsnummer.

EMMA nordic (vet ikke om det heter noric, men er for norske verksteder) updaten er. Ikke for UK.

Endret av IngveR
Lenke til kommentar

Link til bilde av X10i med 2.1 software:

http://yfrog.com/7bx10i21j

Kan nevne at det lille jeg trykket på mobilen så hadde den ny slide to unlock for åpning av mobilen.

Merket også at Exchangestøtte fortsatt foregår via Moxier Mail og ikke via Android klient som på andre 2.1 Android mobiler.

Er det mulig å avinstallere Moxier på 2.1 uten root?

Takk for bilde btw

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg vurderer å kjøpe ny telefon og X10 er absolutt et alternativ.

Er Andriod 2.1 tilgjengelig for alle nå?

Hvordan er telefonen i bruk?

Hva er forskjellene på X10 og f.eks HTC Desire?

Ønsker en touchmobil med muligheter for apps, godt kamera, musikkavspiller og mulighet for oppkobling mot internett(wifi).

Er det nødvendig med et abbonoment for å bruke X10? (tenker da på om den er oppkoblet mot internett hele tiden slik som enkelte HTC mobiler)

Lenke til kommentar

Siste arbeidsdag i oktober. Hvis de skal få ut 2.1 i oktober så bør den komme i dag...  :ermm:

Hei.

Rikard Skogberg har flere ganger statert at de vil jobbe utover helgen hvis nødvendig. Oktober har 31 dager :)

Kilde: http://blogs.sonyericsson.com/products/2010/10/27/another-video-on-the-update/comment-page-7/#comment-77761

og

http://blogs.sonyericsson.com/products/2010/10/27/another-video-on-the-update/comment-page-7/#comment-77769

Lenke til kommentar
XPERIA Software Update

Today I can confirm that we will start the roll-out of the Android 2.1 based updates for Xperia X10, X10 mini and X10 mini pro now this coming Sunday. The roll out will start in the evening European time.

So far I have received confirmation that the generic kits for the Nordic countries will be the very first ones out on Sunday evening and then there will be more kits coming already during Monday and then the roll-out will continue throughout the month of November.

As said earlier these updates will give you some features introduced by Android 2.1 and the Xperia X10 will also get HD-video recording in 720p with continuous auto focus.

The changes in user experience after the update is a mix of things added or changed going from Android 1.6 to Android 2.1 and things changed or improved by us directly.

As a re-cap – The key changes for the different products are the following:

Xperia X10:

• HD video recording with continuous auto-focus for high quality videos

• Upgrade of the Android platform to Android 2.1

• New back up and restore application, with extended content back up

• 5 homescreens for apps, widgets, shortcuts and folders

• Social phonebook which automatically syncs contact pictures from Facebook and shows when your friends are online

Xperia X10 mini and X10 mini pro:

• Improved Bluetooth functionality with support for sending and receiving pictures, contacts and more

• New backup and restore application with extended content back up

• Automatic synchronization of your contact pictures between Facebook and your phone book

• Improved ways of handling pictures, audio, text and numbers in your messages

• Upgrade of the Android platform to Android platform 2.1

In most markets, your phone will automatically let you know with a notification when the update is ready for your specific software version and then you will be guided to how to perform the update using the PC Companion software. In that process, because of this being a big update, you will also be guided through some steps to be able to backup personal data before the update and then restore it when the update is finished. Find out more at www.sonyericsson.com/update

IMPORTANT: As I’ve pointed out previously here on the blog the software upgrade will be done in a phased roll-out which means that different “kits” gets the update at different times. This to secure quality in all networks and countries. So don’t get paranoid if your phone isn’t updated in the very first days – it will come!

What we mean by a “kit” is a different configuration, i.e. color of the phone, bundled accessories but most importantly in this case different software configurations. The difference in software between different kits is mainly related to included settings, applications, network configuration etc – all this to comply to different legal and network requirements. All of these different kits need separate approvals based on market and network, hence the phased roll-out.

I will try to keep track of which versions that get released continuously and will post updates when new markets or “kits” become available. Feel free to share your findings in the comments section here when you get the update for your phone!

http://blogs.sonyericsson.com/products/2010/10/29/xperia-software-update-2/

Lenke til kommentar

Hah .. de venter til siste time.

Hadde SE nå kommet med melding om at det kommer i sliutten av november hadde jeg boikotta dem ;)

So far I have received confirmation that the generic kits for the Nordic countries will be the very first ones ....

Generic, Nodric? Juhu.. det er min det :)

Får finne frem X10-en igjen og tørke støv av den da.

Endret av Blunderguff
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...