Gå til innhold

ASUS G501JW 15.6"

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
  • 3 uker senere...

Da har notebookcheck testet asus G501: http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-G501JW-Notebook-Review.141745.0.html

Jeg ble ikke imponert, prisen tatt i betraktning.

On the G501 in particular, however, its multi-core performance appears to be the the slowest when compared to other notebooks with the same i7-4720HQ CPU. Its CineBench R15 Multi and wPrime 1024m scores of 491 points and 260 seconds, for example, are the slowest in our database of Core i7-4720HQ systems.

Here on the G501, GPU performance according to synthetic benchmarks is on the low-end for a system with a GTX 960M. 3DMark Fire Strike Graphics, for example, is 3906 points compared to the average of 4261 points for this particular GPU.

The lower-than-average synthetic performance unfortunately translates here to real-world gaming performance. While all games as of 2015 are playable on high 1080p settings, our Asus is always a few frames behind compared to other systems sporting the same GPU

Running both Prime95 and FurMark simultaneously will throttle the CPU and GPU even further to 2.2 GHz and 405 MHz, respectively. Maximum CPU temperature appears to be capped at OEM to never go beyond 85 C by throttling Turbo Boost as necessary.

Next, we run Unigine Heaven as a more realistic representation of gaming stress. The G501 fares much better under these conditions with consistent Turbo Boost benefits up to its rated 3.4 GHz maximum and even GPU Boost up to 1188 MHz. This high of a boost to the GPU is short-lived, however, as the core will occasionally drop below its base 1097 MHz to just 901 MHz, which would explain why the G501 is slightly behind in both benchmarks and games.

*GPU throttler selv under vanlig bruk som spilling/3dmark.

*CPU temperatur er begrenset til 85C i BIOS (Det er fyfy asus, la CPU styre seg selv etter intel sine specs, som tillater opp til 100C), slik at CPU throttler med en gang den blir 85C, derfor ser man throttling i f.eks cinebench.

4k skjermen har bare gjennomsnittlige sortverdier og kontrast.

Maskinen blir dog ikke varm, og støynivået er akseptabelt. Batteritiden er svært skuffende da denne har det store 96Whr batteriet, allikevel er bare batteritiden rett over gjennomsnittlig for 15" gamer maskiner med 4 timer 45min i wifi testen. Asus G551 som bare har 56WHr batteri klarte 5 timer og 17 minutter i wifi testen.

For en maskin til 14000,- så har den skuffende batteritid, throttler under last og skjermen er bare gjennomsnittlig. IKKE IMPONERT. Prisen burde settes ned til 10000.- umiddelbart for at maskinen skal bli verdt å vurdere.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...