Gå til innhold
Trenger du skole- eller leksehjelp? Still spørsmål her ×

Engelsk eksamen 2011 - VG1

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

For all my living years, the careers that interest me most are economic. I like math especially good, and therefore I think economic fits me. Some of the reasons that I prefer economic is probably because my mother is an economic. I have talked to her about the career and it something that interests me a lot.

To be an economist you need a degree. You can take a Bachelor, Master or Doctorate. I will take a Master degree I think. And there is a lot of jobs in economy, and therefore don’t get stuck to one specific job.

There are many universities and colleges in Norway who is good. But I will study in Oslo at the university in Oslo. There I will study full – time.

Economists often work alone, something I like, but I also like to work as a team. I am very social and like to discuss matters. But when I work alone I can concentrate and focus maximum on the task. I can also all the MS – programs, Excel, Word, Power Point and various mail systems.

When it comes to salary, I know that a (recent) graduate person earn about 390.000 NOK.

But it depends if you are working in a corporate or private.

A realistic time frame to reach my career goal, and then I count years after High School. After High School I am going to the military, and after military I will start on my Master degree in economics, full – time study. Around six to seven years is a realistic time frame to reach my career goal.

- Fungerer dette som en slags ''action plan''?

Lenke til kommentar

For all my living years, the careers that interest me most are economic. I like math especially good, and therefore I think economic fits me. Some of the reasons that I prefer economic is probably because my mother is an economic. I have talked to her about the career and it something that interests me a lot.

To be an economist you need a degree. You can take a Bachelor, Master or Doctorate. I will take a Master degree I think. And there is a lot of jobs in economy, and therefore don’t get stuck to one specific job.

There are many universities and colleges in Norway who is good. But I will study in Oslo at the university in Oslo. There I will study full – time.

Economists often work alone, something I like, but I also like to work as a team. I am very social and like to discuss matters. But when I work alone I can concentrate and focus maximum on the task. I can also all the MS – programs, Excel, Word, Power Point and various mail systems.

When it comes to salary, I know that a (recent) graduate person earn about 390.000 NOK.

But it depends if you are working in a corporate or private.

A realistic time frame to reach my career goal, and then I count years after High School. After High School I am going to the military, and after military I will start on my Master degree in economics, full – time study. Around six to seven years is a realistic time frame to reach my career goal.

- Fungerer dette som en slags ''action plan''?

Ikke helt.

Pass på å ha et formelt språk og prøv å skrive rene og klare setninger, ikke rot det bort for mye. Du må også ha mye mer informasjon om jobben, og huske kilder. :)

Lenke til kommentar

Kozy: kan du formulere den om slik at den blir formell? neeeed help

Er ikke så særlig flink i engelsk heller, hehe..

Har ikke tid til det, men du kan se på dette:

 The style of your writing is determined by the context of your writing, including such aspects as your intended audience, the time and place, the reason why you write, and what you hope to achieve.

 You can choose a formal style, which is characterized by features such as

o non-contracted forms (you are, he cannot, instead of you’re, can’t)

o impersonal constructions such as the passive (The book was read thoroughly instead of He read the book thoroughly)

o long sentences with subordinate clauses

o formal vocabulary (commerce, commence, investigate)

o explicit markers of logical connections (therefore, consequently, finally)

 If you think an informal style is more suited to your purpose, you can use

o contractions (you’re, can’t)

o personal constructions with active verbs and personal pronouns (I, we, you, etc.)

o both short and long sentences

o co-ordination (clauses connected by and, or, but, or nor) rather than subordination

o informal vocabulary (often of Germanic origin: trade, start, look into)

o higher reliance on implicit markers of logical connections

 The colloquial style is characterized by features that are frequent in speech

o verbal style

o shorter and more assertive statements

o many contracted forms

o phrases that are typical of spoken English (I mean, you know, sort of, kind of, well, etc.)

o higher frequency of personal evaluation (I think, I feel, etc.)

Private or public writing

 If you write a letter to a friend, you can choose your wordings and grammatical constructions freely.

 Writing intended for a wider audience tends to be more formal.

Lenke til kommentar

 The style of your writing is determined by the context of your writing, including such aspects as your intended audience, the time and place, the reason why you write, and what you hope to achieve.

o impersonal constructions such as the passive (The book was read thoroughly instead of He read the book thoroughly)

o personal constructions with active verbs and personal pronouns (I, we, you, etc.)

o co-ordination (clauses connected by and, or, but, or nor) rather than subordination

o verbal style

o many contracted forms

o phrases that are typical of spoken English (I mean, you know, sort of, kind of, well, etc.)

 If you write a letter to a friend, you can choose your wordings and grammatical constructions freely.

- dette hjalp meg ikke så veldig dessverre.. skjønne ikke hvordan jeg skriver formelt?:s

Lenke til kommentar

o verbal style

o many contracted forms

- dette hjalp meg ikke så veldig dessverre.. skjønne ikke hvordan jeg skriver formelt?:s

Prøv denne..

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Difference-Between-Formal-and-Informal-Writing&id=594208

Lenke til kommentar

o verbal style

o many contracted forms

Prøv denne..

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Difference-Between-Formal-and-Informal-Writing&id=594208

- Den var til hjelp! takk :)

Lenke til kommentar

En liten digresjon, men jeg skal få meg gen. studiekomp. etter 23/5 regelen og har lest at man trenger X antall timer i noen fag.

Vil det si at jeg må ha undervisning på skole for å kunne få det? Eller trenger jeg bare å bestå eksamen i samtlige fag og dekke resten av kravene og that's it?

Lenke til kommentar

Tusen hjertlig! Vi får heller ikke lov å ha med egen PC, men legger inn firefox portable på minnepennen.

En liten digresjon, men jeg skal få meg gen. studiekomp. etter 23/5 regelen og har lest at man trenger X antall timer i noen fag.

Vil det si at jeg må ha undervisning på skole for å kunne få det? Eller trenger jeg bare å bestå eksamen i samtlige fag og dekke resten av kravene og that's it?

Du trenger ikke undervisning, bare ta eksamen.

Lenke til kommentar

Har på følelsen at jeg kommer til å drite meg ut i forhold til kilder, har veldig lite av det, ser ikke hvor jeg skal få plassert dem inn heller :p

Lykke til :)

Bare gå gjennom sidene her, søk litt til spesifikt på det heftet sier og tenk litt sjæl så går det bra. :)

Natta :D

Lenke til kommentar

Har på følelsen at jeg kommer til å drite meg ut i forhold til kilder, har veldig lite av det, ser ikke hvor jeg skal få plassert dem inn heller :p

Lykke til :)

Det er ikke kildene som skal være i hovedfokuset, men tekstens innhold og språket. Eventuelle kilder kan du liste opp på slutten av dokumentet. Eksempel:

Sources:

Lykke til, alle sammen! :)

Er det noen andre enn meg som har planer om å stå opp tidlig for å forberede seg enda bedre?

Endret av Meh.
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...