Gå til innhold

Den offisielle Postmanntråden ang. levering av & pris på Samsung Galaxy SIII

Anbefalte innlegg

Lager en dedikert tråd om priser og hvem som har Samsung Galaxy S3 inne i butikk(nettbutikk og vanlig butikk).

En generel kjekk søke side er prisjakt.no. Er kommet på www.prisjakt.no nå.

Annen kjekk side er telepriser.no, der kan man sette opp abb som passer deg. MEN den er ikke så god på familie & venne priser.

--------------------------------

Chess

Chess-1.jpg

Djuice.jpg

Fysisk i Nettbutikker

Komplett - 5295,- uten abonomang

PS - 4885,- uten abonomang

Samme nettside selger dem også ekstra utstyr

NetOnNet - 5190,- uten abonomang

Tilbehør

Deal - Uten abb - 4 978,-

MPX - Uten abb - 5189,-

cdon - Uten abb - 4999,-

Fysisk i Butikk

Siba - Uten abb - 5190,-

Elkjøp - Uten abb - 5395,-

Lefdal - Uten abb - 5395,-

Expert -Uten abb - 5395,-

Teleoperatører

www.talkmore.no

www.onecall.no

www.chess.no

www.telenor.no

www.netcom.no

www.djuice.no/

Ellers så kan man legge til andre plasser så skal jeg oppdatere tråden etterhvert når dere finner andre, flere selgere, og til andre priser og slik.

Endret av Ray001
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Tror det ville vært lurt å skrevet i parantes ved siden av månedsprisen på abonnementene, hva de koster uten mobil. På den måten kan folk få en klar oversikt over hva faktisk mobilen vil koste dem.

Eksempel fra deres oversikt (fet skrift den endringen jeg foreslår, eventuelt 239 ordinært):

Netcom

NetCom Fastpris Medium

Varepris 1499,-

Månedspris 439,- (239,-)

Minuttpris 0,49 / 400

SMS 0,49 / 200

MMS 1,99

Data/MB 5,- / 600MB

Startpris 0-0,89

Minste totalpris* 6767,-

Lenke til kommentar

Samsung Galaxy S3 Release Date: US,UK,Canada,Europe,India,Russia & Japan

http://www.techzek.com/samsung-galaxy-s3-release-date/

US Release

It was reported that the shipping of the blue S3 version will start on May 29 while the white one starts on June 1, this is based on Amazon’s offering. In an Unwired View report, it is stated that the i9300 Galaxy S3 that will go straight to AT&T will be fully compatible with the carrier’s HSPA network, thus, anyone would be able to enjoy 4G HSPA+ connectivity as long as you are within range. However, contrary to previous reports, there will be no support for LTE in this model.

For T-Mobile subscribers, it seems like even HSPA connectivity is impossible to use considering i9300 model lacks all necessary support for 1700 band. And since Galaxy S3 is not a CDMA phone, Verizon and Sprint couldn’t offer it. This leaves AT&T as the sole beneficiary of the benefits Galaxy S3 will bring in the US because probably, people would want to use this handset for fast and smooth surfing experience.

UK & Europe Release

Galaxy S3 hopeful owners in the UK and Europe will be the ones to be able to enjoy the device to its maximum performance as UK will be the first country where Samsung would be dropping off its newest flagship. The scheduled release of this smart phone in UK and the rest of Europe is on May 29th and so far, it is the fastest selling gadget in history hitting almost 10 million in pre-orders beating iPhone’s figures.

The quad-core variant or the original version of this smartphone will be the one to be released in the UK and this delighted all tech enthusiasts in the country considering there are only a handful of devices that offer quad-core processors. The fact that Samsung launched the device in London on May 3rd has helped in building the popularity and notoriety of the S3 in UK.

India Release

There hasn’t been a confirmation of the fixed date as to when this device would reach the Indian market. But, BGR India and Stuff India have already received their respective invitations to attend a Samsung even on May 31st which is believed to be the formal introduction or launching of the device in the country. Thus, it won’t be long after the launching that it will be released.

The tentative and rumored date for Indian release is June 8th, although this is unconfirmed. This could change at any time but a week after the announcement is the perfect time to release the device. But we will really have to see about that and learn if our speculations and predictions could become true.

Russia Release

As of this writing, there are no other reports indicating that another company would help in the distribution of Galaxy S3 in Russia. So, we are left to believe that Samsung is the sole distributor of its flagship in that region. There are several Samsung stores in Russia so tech enthusiasts from that country wouldn’t find it difficult to buy one.

In the official Samsung Russia page, the company started the countdown a few days ago but as of this writing, there are 10 days and 20 hours remaining before the big day. Needless to say, Russian would be able to see the handset in action starting June 4 or 5. S3 will be marketed in Russia for 29,990 Rubles.

Japan Release

There is no information as to the specific date Galaxy S3 will be released in Japan but we know for a fact that it will go straight to NTT Docomo; it will be the exclusive distributor of Samsung’s new flagship in the Japanese market. We don’t even think that Samsung would help in the distribution in the region.

But anyway, rumors have it that Japanese S3 variant will sport a dual-core just like the model for the US. But the catch is, it will come with 2GB RAM which is too much I believe. This leaves us thinking that if both the US and the Japanese variants have the same specs, there could be a possibility that Americans will also be getting the 2GB RAM version.

Canada Release

It has also been confirmed that Canada would also be receiving S3 but the question of availability had always left us hanging. But just recently, an advertisement teased of the device and it said that it will arrive on Canadian shores on June 20th. That could be a later date for people have been anticipating for the release but it’s reassuring to know it would somehow make its way to Canada.

Further reports suggested that all the four major operators, namely Rogers, Bell, TELUS, and Virgin Mobile would be offering the device. Canada will be receiving the international variant of the device considering telcos in the region are still in the initial stage of rolling out LTE upgrade.

Had I missed something out in this list, let me know by leaving comments below. Feel free to speak out your mind, too.

Lenke til kommentar

Sjekka siba sine sider, og det står at de har hvit inne på lager på Alnabru, stemmer dette? Grunnen til at jeg lurer er fordi jeg mener jeg så noen i den andre tråd si igår at de ble utsolgt, men står jo ikke så på siba sine sider.

En annen ting, er det noen plasser i Oslo området det er mulig å få et micro sim fra Telenor på dagen? Har Telenor abonnement allerede, men vil jo da trenge et micro sim, og om jeg får telefonen idag har jeg ikke lyst til å vente x antall dager på at Telenor skal få sendt et fra sidene deres.

Lenke til kommentar

Sjekka siba sine sider, og det står at de har hvit inne på lager på Alnabru, stemmer dette? Grunnen til at jeg lurer er fordi jeg mener jeg så noen i den andre tråd si igår at de ble utsolgt, men står jo ikke så på siba sine sider.

En annen ting, er det noen plasser i Oslo området det er mulig å få et micro sim fra Telenor på dagen? Har Telenor abonnement allerede, men vil jo da trenge et micro sim, og om jeg får telefonen idag har jeg ikke lyst til å vente x antall dager på at Telenor skal få sendt et fra sidene deres.

Du kan jo lage ditt eget microsim ved å klippe til det du har nå, det gjorde jeg med iPhone 4 og det fungerte utmerket. Finnes mange guider på nettet. Evt kan jo du bare bruke det midlertidig, hvis du ikke har lyst å vente på å få tilsendt et fra Telenor.

Lenke til kommentar

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...